Does anyone have any news on Stablelayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prohibited I Just read the person';s post above mine. I put question marks around that meaning that im not sure... If he doesnt refund tho im just opening paypal dispute.

open up a paypal dispute if your normally nice to paypal they will refund you just show them all the proof you can

ace and dlow took their money (orders from you + the company sold)
and you are left without a date + no money
and they say not their responsibility

If you ar payed for yours vps or shared hosting to ace or dlow then ace or dlow must refund you

lets get this situation straight Ace and Dlow are not accountable the new owner didn't have to buy the sites but he did there for he took all responsibility of the clients and servers there for case closed its up to new owners to fix

I'm not going to say nothing about this thread but ACE already knew his server were going to get canceled before he sold it over to Stablelayer.eu Webden.org / CrypticVPS were both sold at the sametime which was Nov 29th, 2010

Proof Below:
[slide]http://imgcafe.com/view/uploads/acedlow.jpg[/slide]

For clients:
Stablelayer never received any of y'all funds Dlow/ACE they were still receiving funds at that time the there sites were being sold as they were still in control of them when y'all were purchasing cause they were waiting for the echecks to clear. Funds were still being sent to the original PayPal address for Webden.org / CrypticVPS. If you open a dispute it's not going to do nothing as money was never sent over to stablelayer has he had his own PayPal email account. Webden.org / CrypticVPS PayPal account were separated PayPal accounts from StableLayer.eu
AKA SyFlys.

As a Moderator sorry to say this ACE

ACE should be fired as he was deleting any negative reviews about his site before he sold it.

Proof of Bad reviews
(All this threads were removed by ACE)
Proof 1: Click Here
Proof 2: Click Here

SyFlys paid about $500 for both companies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back