Does anyone have any news on Stablelayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
StableLayer.eu - Early Black Friday Special 80% OFF RECURRING! ALL PLANS!

i so suprise with this i think they know what will happend then last they put some big discount to make user come

i never see some host use 80% recurring dicount...this only to faster makin money

if they use dedicated server with that dicount i think can't paying the server cost
just if they use VPS for selling i think that can

what u belived .... syflys will be sold the stabelayer

check this knowingserver said

Hello,
I had talk with the StableLayer guy, SysFlys today and he was very much frustrated
with the ddos attacks and the Data center as they nullrouter their ips,
and is probably going to sell of his company.

This is what he told me over msn, but lets wait and see and hope he takes the best decision..

Regards

this is an email i just received
Hello All,
This is going out to all our customers everywhere unfortunately we have had a lot of issues lately and have just decided to close down the hosting service as unfortunately we are unable to manage it at this time. We have talked to serveral providers and found Gigatux.com to be the best suit to reference all you guys to use in the future. They are a great hosting company that has locations around the world for VPS Hosting. We personally have used them in the past and I think they will do a better job as they are established for years and know what they are doing. I did talk to them and due to the quality of their service I am only able to give you a coupon that is 10% off recurring. Does not seem like a lot but is worth it. They do not have downtime.
They do also have a live chat which is nice etc. I think they are a great fit.
***PLEASE NOTE WE ARE IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH GIGATUX WE JUST ASKED THEM TO GIVE US A COUPON FOR OUR CUSTOMERS TO REFERENCE THEM TO SOMEWHERE***
COUPON CODE: stablelayer
LINK: http://www.gigatux.com/virtual.php

Thank you, StableLayer Management.

Hello All,
This is going out to all our customers everywhere unfortunately we have had a lot of issues lately and have just decided to close down the hosting service as unfortunately we are unable to manage it at this time. We have talked to serveral providers and found Gigatux.com to be the best suit to reference all you guys to use in the future. They are a great hosting company that has locations around the world for VPS Hosting. We personally have used them in the past and I think they will do a better job as they are established for years and know what they are doing. I did talk to them and due to the quality of their service I am only able to give you a coupon that is 10% off recurring. Does not seem like a lot but is worth it. They do not have downtime.
They do also have a live chat which is nice etc. I think they are a great fit.
***PLEASE NOTE WE ARE IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH GIGATUX WE JUST ASKED THEM TO GIVE US A COUPON FOR OUR CUSTOMERS TO REFERENCE THEM TO SOMEWHERE***
COUPON CODE: stablelayer
LINK: http://www.gigatux.com/virtual.php

Thank you, StableLayer Management.
wow great 10% off?

what about our backups?

@ SyFlys - could you just return my money back.... i will choose another host... where do i request for refund?

Well SysFlys (Stablelayer.eu) is asking me some $$ so that he can send the database of his customers to me,
To SysFlys, i am ready to pay you the amount, but ffs, Please give back them their data, if not service.

Get back on MSN asap

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back