Status
Not open for further replies.
I recieved my payment too afer a month
thank you

Hello,
I have some explication to do, and i decided to open an account here, for support too.
First of all i wanna apologize for the delayed payments, and the downtime that's been over the last weeks.
Since the end of January we faced a major problem that was causing the servers to overload and the counting system was basically broken.
All these problems have been resolved this week, servers are now at full speed, streaming and uploading are stable and the counting it's back to normal.

For any problems you can use the contact form on the website. Soon i will open a thread here too.

help

I haven't seen any discussion about Vidtodo.com on here. I started using this host a couple of months ago. I got my first payment quickly. But now it's more than two weeks for the second one. I'm not sure what to think one way or the other. I can't get them to respond, which (let's face it) isn't that unusual for hosts. Does anyone else have experiences with them that they can share?

bro not trying to be a drag or anything, but i wonted to know if you can tell me how making money with vidtodo works, like how you do it.

So almost four weeks and no payment! No reply to my e-mails either. It's not even that much money. I'm getting very, very concerned. And on the official thread, it's clear there were some issues regarding views counts that (apparently) were resolved. Who knows? I'm starting to think yet another host is going to rip me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back