• Hell yeaaa ♥ the chinese

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • Naaa

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thecompgame

Lately i've found a whole rack of awesome chinese sites (lawl) that make fakes of everything so far i've gotten beats headphones and there basically like the originals. If you look at the reviews they speak for them self...its not bad stuff for the most part sometimes it can be a little weak and made with cheap stuff but eh your paying $5 for a pair of beats headphones instead of $80 and there almost the same.
Anyways so do you use them? I'm pretty new to it and i kinda like the fact that im getting the same thing for 95% less haha.

30 comments
Yes i've bought many before but I don't now since the quality of these products are not that great, they just imitate the look of originals.

Yes i've bought many before but I don't now since the quality of these products are not that great, they just imitate the look of originals.
Yea there are lots of products that are bad but look the same, but if you find a nice site they have good prices good quality and they look like the originals.

Some chinese products are really good, rest are all crap.

But most of the electronics you buy now comes from China!

Even clothes too!

Stuff made by china are in different Grades,
For example an Apple iPhone 4 costs 20$ as a fake here :D and the OS is chooseable =)) Android, Symbian, whatever you want =))))

I Prefer the Original By the Way

I purchased these sony headsets from eBay for 99c. The quality was almost like original, I purchased another 20 to sell to my friends for $20/each, got them for 79c. China <3

Most of the stuff especially electronic gadgets are made from china or sometimes assemble in china. Even there is China iPhone 4 . It looks the same, only the camera and OS is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back