Do you think SparklingHost hacked premium account of customer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

satune

Do you think SparklingHost hacked premium account their customer?

Hi!

I use RPL sparklinghost, and add RG premium to their service.

I received email from RG.

"Dear Customer,

You requested to change the current eMail address.
Please confirm the change to sparklinghost@gmail.com, by clicking on the following link:"

And I ask to sparklinghost abouth this. They answered me

"Hello Sir,
No Never. It's never done by us. We never did this. You can contact RG and ask them the IP and check. Or the hacker want us to color us in front of you.

We hope you understand this situation.

If your problem is not solved or if you need any other assistance, don't hesitate to contact us again.

For Live Chat, Gtalk-sparklinghost@gmail.com, Skype-imostofa"

You can see they use sparklinghost@gmail.com at their facebook, not Gtalk-sparklinghost@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/SparklingHost/info?tab=page_info

I use this RPL service more than one year and my account has been hacked three times. I only share my RG with there service.

Last edited:
9 comments
There is an 80% chance one of sparklinghost staff is the hacker as it happened to you a lot with them. The remaining 20% are it's their system not secure enough. In all cases I suggest you change to another service.

I don't think it is caused by SparklingHost.. My RG was hacked and nitroflare too. He bought premium from my balance. It was very bad days for me.

But nitroflare has tracked of his IP on history. But I can't find out who is he :

176.94.84.122DEDuisburgFirefoxWindows 8.1en-USbusiness-176-094-084-122.static.arcor-ip.net2015-01-15 03:35

yes 100% i can assure that my friend , happened to me be4 ( don't bother asking support of RL they'll say that they are trusted & do not do that )
the thief will never admit that he steals , another proof is that i had my RG accounts premium for years without using to upload but when i used it to upload for a month & enter my account information in upload accounts page in RL i got hacked , a coincidence no i think not ;) + another thing that time i had KF + FO + RL + UA + JC + HF + FP premium accounts same thing happened with them thx to admins i got them back
all RL + Zoom uploader in general all automatic uploaders that require u to enter your name/mail and pass they can & they do hack your accounts
from where you think free premium accounts blogs gets their free premium accounts from RL & other upload services providers
i don't say that they all do it but they all can & the majority does that !
solution : you have to be smart + turn security lock on to avoid file deletion + pass & mail changing & u can ticket support to get those ip's and ban them

I am with hostingflame and account was hacked 5-6 times. But I got back because I had security system turned on. You should always do that. I asked them but they said they never did this. And said fault was mine. No Rapidleech or RDP is safe. In all Rapidleech or RDP there remains hackers as user and the owner never knows about it and that guy hacks clients accounts. It is a normal to me now. So take your security. Blaming them is nothing we can get back. Hackers can hack in many ways but we just have to be safe.

I am with hostingflame and account was hacked 5-6 times. But I got back because I had security system turned on. You should always do that. I asked them but they said they never did this. And said fault was mine. No Rapidleech or RDP is safe. In all Rapidleech or RDP there remains hackers as user and the owner never knows about it and that guy hacks clients accounts. It is a normal to me now. So take your security. Blaming them is nothing we can get back. Hackers can hack in many ways but we just have to be safe.

Ishbis - you are from Sparklinghost.

Users should ask him about this.

No I am not. I was a user of SparklingHost and I am a user of Hostingflame as well. I asked premium from you by giving you wrong details long ago since I wanted to use premiums for my personal needs. Nothing else. Don't try to blame me.

No I am not. I was a user of SparklingHost and I am a user of Hostingflame as well. I asked premium from you by giving you wrong details long ago since I wanted to use premiums for my personal needs. Nothing else. Don't try to blame me.

Dude..your account on FP was linked to Sparklinghost. Once we banned your account and IP - sparklinghost stopped working for FP. So obviously you are linked to them. I am not blaming your for the hacks but only said that you are linked to Sparklinghost and users can contact you for clarification.

Dude..your account on FP was linked to Sparklinghost. Once we banned your account and IP - sparklinghost stopped working for FP. So obviously you are linked to them. I am not blaming your for the hacks but only said that you are linked to Sparklinghost and users can contact you for clarification.

They still provide your premium. Check on their website. And I am not linked to them I was a user just.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back