Status
Not open for further replies.
@Helium - I dislike that song, exponentially. The rattley noise what is in it severely puts me off; until that came into it I was liking it, just a shame those 3 seconds came to an end.

how abt this then ..but all dubstep have those sounds

[youtube]WmS2M1Dc0ys[/youtube]

p.s

sorry for going a bit offtopic :)

My music's better than all this <_< Lol joking. But pl0x like, subscribe and comment on the vidz in my sig :)

My music's better than all this <_< Lol joking. But pl0x like, subscribe and comment on the vidz in my sig :)

No offence but I couldn't get through 20 seconds of it without, first of all laughing and secondly feeling depressed people consider it music, guessing the sort of people who thought BEP or Pitbull should be No.1 over Adele <_<. But whatever makes you happy :D it's just my opinion.

I also used to mix songs with Sony ACID a couple years back. I did not have the luxury of time to carry on the hobby though and also had other priorities.

Last edited:
Well I don't get that sorta feedback often O_O. Lol, but yeah I'll take that into consideration.

Maze.
Judging by the small amount of views of the song and the amount of dislikes being more than the likes I feel you are lying or have selective hearing :) Comments I'm guessing you deleted the bad ones. You should take the criticism and learn not ignore it and continue producing rubbish, just my $0.02

I'm a professional music engineer with Pro Tools LE 8.1 and I mix and master my own beats. Probably most known here as far as music production ;)

Roy, I have alot of haters in my area. Those disklikes are merely another artise making multiple accounts to dislike my vids. We have a little argument going on that's why. Go on facebook and type in 'Teeman artist' and look at my friends list, and whenever I post my vids the amount of likes I get on my wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back