Status
Not open for further replies.

DeMoN100

Just curious how many people on this forum make music? What music program do you use to make music?

If anyone is willing to teach freely can someone teach me how to master FL Studio 9. I have a basic sense of how to use it. I want to really learn how to use the mix master, plugins, vsti, also I want to learn the terminology of the tools really. Like on the knob theres db+ & other things im not looking at it atm. But I always wondered wtf does that mean & what is it actually changing when I adjust it? I always went with if it sounds right its alright. Anyways who makes music?

56 comments
I honestly started using it but got other priorities so couldn't carry on with it properly and was told to use Ableton or Pro Tools instead.

I dont really think so many people over here make music, but if you wanna do so.. i would prefer you should try out dubstep! ;)

I am trying to make techno/dubstep/Hardstyle but I want to learn everything because I hear other people's & I am just curious where the hell do they get there sound samples & how do they make those boomin tremble waves. if you want to hear the tremble wave im talking about look this up in youtube Oscillit - Spires

I am trying to make techno/dubstep/Hardstyle but I want to learn everything because I hear other people's & I am just curious where the hell do they get there sound samples & how do they make those boomin tremble waves. if you want to hear the tremble wave im talking about look this up in youtube Oscillit - Spires

anyone who has heard recent dance/dubstep knows what you're on about. Check out "Nero" and "Chase and Status", fkn amazing if you're into that stuff.

Yes i do make music....i am a Fusion Violinist myself and i work on Cubase mostly...I would love this kind of forum!

I am making a forum to music but I don't know all the music programs out there so I would need help on someone who knows all the programs & what they use plugins, sound packs, mixers, etc.

anyone who has heard recent dance/dubstep knows what you're on about. Check out "Nero" and "Chase and Status", fkn amazing if you're into that stuff.

I will check them out, I know what dubstep sounds like but what exactly is dubstep? Someone told me its up beat & down beat on the same layer of track at the same time

DeMoN100 Creating stuff like Oscillit - Spires is babyshit....theres nothing but Pads and a bunch of loops puched together.... -_-
I work with Cubase, FL studio, Reason and a lots of VSTi...so i'm used to these kind of stuff.....

I need lots of stuff, tutorials, & explanations. I want to become great at it but I don't know where to go.

I'm in the exact same position, been messing with some samples, but limited by knowledge. Theres a fair few videos on youtube and Image-Lines website but not that can get you into grips properly with the stuff.

Thats why I am making a forum about this. I can't afford a domain so I am using a free forum hopefully I can get knowledgeable people who are good at this & they can share there knowledge. Maybe even groups can get together make songs & sell them so we all become rich :D that would be great.

Thats why I am making a forum about this. I can't afford a domain so I am using a free forum hopefully I can get knowledgeable people who are good at this & they can share there knowledge. Maybe even groups can get together make songs & sell them so we all become rich :D that would be great.

OO, should make music for the reason solely, but w/e, with the music4money bullshit that people are buying these days it won't be hard. But I would love to work with people who know what they're doing. The free hosting thing is terrible tbh but w/e. Domains aren't that expensive either. Try and find some other forums about this that are about.

I used to, I also went to college for a sound production course aswell. Previously I used Fruity Loops but in college we used Pro Tools and Reason which basically is the industry standard when it comes to making your own music.

Fruity Loops is still a decent program to use though, once you get started it can become very enjoyable.

I used to produce Trance music, mainly uplifting but sometimes ventured into the progressive side of things.

Sadly, I don't have time for it anymore. There are loads of tutorials around for fruity loops and I'd suggest you take a look on youtube for a well known UK Hardcore and Freeform producer called 'Kev Willow' who has made quite a few tutorials for Fruity Loops, most electronic dance music styles use the same type of structure anyway, so I'm sure you'll pick it up.

Infact here is his youtube below:

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/user/KevWillow7

Check my sig mate :) I'm pretty big in my area. My group's called E&R/EnR

Check through my vids, some are very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back