Votes: 41 61.2%
  • No .. I hate being alone

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • I never mind.

Votes: 14 20.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Previously i thought that i dont need anyone , dont need any friend but as soon as i went to colllege for studying got awesome friends so, I hate being alone

There's time and place for everything. When I am home, I like to be left alone, but when I am out, I like company. I guess most people are that way.

AS time goes by and you get older... there are times, more often than not, that being alone is a very alien thing. When you are young... you just want to be left alone to do your own thing... when you get to your 20's, you want to start being with someone,... when you get to 40, you want to be on your own again... that only lasts for 3 months!... when you get to 41, you want to never be alone again! Thats life!.... I know.... I wouldnt have it any other way! ;)

AS time goes by and you get older... there are times, more often than not, that being alone is a very alien thing. When you are young... you just want to be left alone to do your own thing... when you get to your 20's, you want to start being with someone,... when you get to 40, you want to be on your own again... that only lasts for 3 months!... when you get to 41, you want to never be alone again! Thats life!.... I know.... I wouldnt have it any other way! ;)

True lines arko66 :) , Thanks

I don't mind being on my own.
Even around people I like to just shut down my senses and wonder off in my beautiful mind.

I dont love being alone. but I like being alone at times... too many dumbasses in the world to deal with.. sometimes its nice to take a break from all the bullshit.

Yup I often enjoy being alone. I work better when I'm alone as I get distracted when others poke me in my work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back