Status
Not open for further replies.
97 comments
I agree, it is a good if not one of the best places to promote things,depends of course!!
other then That: the UNLIKE BUTTON isn't BIG enough :x:

Every thing have good part and bad part but for facebook the bad part it's to big... 80% of my friends are all time with the phone in hand to see if someone like thier photos or made a comment.... It's truly sucks and i can't believe how they can be some addicted to a fucking site.

I dont use it constantly like some folks do, it is good to connect with friends and family that dont live near by. Im not one of those LIke whores though you see posting photos for likes etc though

Do you Like facebook ?
I personally find it stupid and from a business point of view it's a total waste of time.
(Yes I've hired the best social media marketing experts and it all comes down to making pennies instead of dollars)
@smart boy , you're right but it's best way to promote somethig:>

Only for those that have NEVER seen the inside of a business school/course or have NEVER run their own business.

Last edited:
@strange night, it's good for promoting if you don't have a lot of money, with low budget you can promote for starting your company until it will grow, and when you have more money you can buy ads on tv if you are so reach.

@strange night, it's good for promoting if you don't have a lot of money, with low budget you can promote for starting your company until it will grow, and when you have more money you can buy ads on tv if you are so reach.

If you say so.
But from my experience what I've seen/heard are many many many people talking shit about how much money can be made with facebook, how it's good to promote a new business and how it's the most essential dynamic business tool ever created.

But it seems to me that NONE of them have 2 cents to rub together.

So as far as I'm concerned I'll stick to my opion and that Facebook (like 99% of the Internet) is a crock of bullshit. The only fuckers making money are a con artist called Zukerberg and his friends... And the money they make is from the stock market, not anything to really do with the actual "innovation" of the site itself.

Have you ever noticed how the name "Zukerberg" sounds alot like "Sucker-berg?" Which can be tanslated into meaning a town full of suckers.

Man, if you make ex: a amazing photo from nature landscapes, graffiti,animals,etc. and you make much followers (100-200k) you can put a photo to redirect on your site and if you use adsense you can make a lot of money(more than 150$ per day), i have a friend which make a lot of money from a page with cool photos.So don't be sure you don't earn for posting photos. Good luck! And i hate the facebook to but it's a like a marketplace right now with stupid people and you can make tricks to earn from they.

I like facebook very much. It is true that internet life is difficult to imagine without facebook and this fact is true for the millions of internet users.

Man, if you make ex: a amazing photo from nature landscapes, graffiti,animals,etc. and you make much followers (100-200k) you can put a photo to redirect on your site and if you use adsense you can make a lot of money(more than 150$ per day), i have a friend which make a lot of money from a page with cool photos.So don't be sure you don't earn for posting photos. Good luck! And i hate the facebook to but it's a like a marketplace right now with stupid people and you can make tricks to earn from they.

I pay my make up artist $150 a day.
I pay my lighting expert $200 a day.
I pay each model more than $300 a day
I pay for $3000 a month for my studio.
Not to forget the many other business related expenses.

So wow for a lousy $150 a day about then all the people that I employ would have to go to hell and stand on the unemployment line. Plus the only thing I could afford to photograph would be some graffiti on wall.

Listen no one can operate even a small 2 man business on a lousy $150 each day and anyone making any kind of real money on the net has either got a scam going or they have something going on with the government.

Now look it, if $150 a day is a lot of money to you then that's fine and I won't fault you for it. But someone really has to be a fantic about the Internet to make anything close to that on a daily basis and it's still going to require a lot of plain old fashioned luck. Because for most people the best they can hope to earn in a month is enough money for a tank of gas, or a bag of groceries, or perhaps to pay their electric bill.

I said it's a lot for me, just upload few photos and make 150$ per day, isn't enough? and you have money to invest in real life business, i don't.

I said it's a lot for me, just upload few photos and make 150$ per day, isn't enough? and you have money to invest in real life business, i don't.

I have no problem with you making money and in fact I encourage it. The only thing I will ever say is don't screw me or the people I pay over.

When someone takes one of my photos without asking me first and then makes a lousy $150... Well they not only hurt me but they hurt all the people that I regularly employ.

All I ever say is "ASK ME FIRST" before someone uses my photos. Because there's always photos I don't mind freely giving away but when someone takes the ones I need to make a dollar with... Then that hurts everyone and I'm just going to make sure that less of my work ends up online.

I like Facebook

Hai

I like to use Facebook. Its used to connect my missed friends and most of the time i spend with this. This is the best entertainer for me.

Regards

Sathiya sugu!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back