Do you have any Idea about Alienware Computers? I want to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I’d advise against Alienware, sure they look quite nice, but they aren’t particularly reliable. They are built by Dell and are known to fail particularly the tracking pad and USB ports. I have known several people with Dell/Alienware computers (desktop and laptop) and have had the same problems after about a year old."

I have 2x dell laptops and one dell inspirion and i i love them.
It wont mather what PC you have,if you will abuse them then they will fail on your sorry ass

i have never used their desktops,since they r not available in india but just few days ago i bought their laptop M17x R3(Intel® Core™ i7-2720QM Processor (2.2GHz, 1600 MHz DDR3, 6M cache) 8GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 580M ),i already own 1 toshiba,sony vaio & hp envy but nothing comes close,trust me its worth every penny spend

For the price they sell Alienware Desktops, you can get better components at half the price if you build your own computer with premium parts. Mind you, when you buy Alienware you are paying for the brand name too.

I recently built an extremely high end desktop for $2200 and its configuration is better than even the $3499 Alienware model in your screenshot.

My advice is never go for readymade computers if you're looking for desktops. For laptops, its ok.

u can check the site for prices it includes shipping charges,but it takes 15-20 days & u can order only those models which r available in ur country.
let me tell u few things if u order from there site they charge too much from shipping for ex: price tag on m17x r3 is 159,000.00 INR or 3,472.75 USD but if u get it from dell store i had it for 140,000.00 INR or 3,057.77 USD, so u should order it through store that way u can easily save few dollar

For the price they sell Alienware Desktops, you can get better components at half the price if you build your own computer with premium parts. Mind you, when you buy Alienware you are paying for the brand name too.

I recently built an extremely high end desktop for $2200 and its configuration is better than even the $3499 Alienware model in your screenshot.

My advice is never go for readymade computers if you're looking for desktops. For laptops, its ok.

What's your spec which you just built?

My advice is never go for readymade computers if you're looking for desktops. For laptops, its ok

I was also thinking for this :) thanks for a great info

I've got one, and it is awesome indeed.

It's good at night time when the lights do their thing lol.

But the best about the case is adding more parts, it's not of this "undo this, remove the screw, tighten this, blah blah"

For example, you want to put a hard-drive in?

Slot in, connect plug ( wires already in place, so no fooking about ) Simple.

Same thing is with Dell computers, they are missing only lights.

u can check the site for prices it includes shipping charges,but it takes 15-20 days & u can order only those models which r available in ur country.
let me tell u few things if u order from there site they charge too much from shipping for ex: price tag on m17x r3 is 159,000.00 INR or 3,472.75 USD but if u get it from dell store i had it for 140,000.00 INR or 3,057.77 USD, so u should order it through store that way u can easily save few dollar

ahan... that sounds great....:) got it

Well, did you notice one thing that all the laptop designs are almost same and they look like old Dell type laptop. They do not look good as compared to Desktop. Isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back