Do You Hate Facebook?

• Yes!

Votes: 94 59.5%
  • No!

Votes: 64 40.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never used FB and I hate it! There is absolutely no reason for my attitude! Just hate all social communities. I am sure,I am not alone with my attitude to FB

Have you considered friends who are separated from long distance? Your attitude is also kind of childish. "Why would I talk to my friends through a website....etc" Plenty! That's what facebook is for! Everyone updates their friends of their personal lives, what's going on and not through their wall and inbox. I know of many celebrities who still use facebook these days because it seems like it's the only form of contact. However, it's definitely not for socially awkward people.

"socially awkward people" please look at: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3hu3iG8B2g[/ame]
the owner of facebook himself it socially awkward.

and at the people who like to laugh at socially awkward people look at around 1:40... girls don't like his sexy body [trollface]

Don´t have facebook for personal use.
But i don´t like it. Same trash like g+ twitter etc, no once cares about your shit.

I'm a hater - I understand why people like it, but for me, I don't want my friends and my family mixing - it would lead to disaster :P

I don't hate Facebook so to speak. What I hate is the people who use Facebook to publish information which in my opinion isn't necessary. I think more problems have been caused through the users posting silly sweeping statements than anywhere else.

Facebook was cool a few years ago. Now it is like a troll convention.

I definitely HATE facebook and I never go there anymore.

In fact, I wish I had never created an account on Facebook - hehe.

G

i hate it for a reason and like it for a reason ...

hate it because of so much addiction people have got

like it because there are still some people whom i'm connected with as i can't meet them anymore

i dont hate facebook but i condemn it because

1. it is turning people into narcissists
2. its turning people into zombies who only post abt themselves
3. its making people to post that what they are doing is important
4. some lunatics spend way more time to search status updates just to impress bunch of idiots.
5. and they do same in return , but no one remembers they day after which status belonged to whom............they wasted their time..
6. i know a guy who keeps his mouth shut at all times everywhere when out,cant talk to girls/boys anyone whithout shying.........but on facebook he is king like 800 friends ..what a degradation of personality..
7. facebook is turning people into surrogates..
8. and when people are not on facebook , their friends dont give a fuck how well you do good in facebook..again he wasted time on facebook
9. instead of learning some computer tricks,etc they waste time on finding a fucking status message !!
10. and all that crap doesn't gives you any of the personality nor any relationship with a boy/girl

overall it is crap.........but the people have made it likewise,they need to stop being narcissists then facebook will be good..

I don´t like facebook, because they are earning much money with they users.

Facebook is 50 Billion USD worth and has about 800 Million users, so

every user is about 60 USD(~50EUR) worth !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back