• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rko

Banned
Banned
I seriously dont get the hate against facebook

every other day i read some one goes like oh i hate facebook

i dont get it ? is it cause the owner is like really famous and rich ?

get over it guys you will never be able to create such money and a site out of no where stop hating it

dont like it? dont use it but dont go around spreading the hate make other "new internet user" think its a bad site or something

facebook is great for promoting your buisness/site

if you know what you're doing

lets start voting and do remember to add a reply explaining/giving your reason behind the hate or what ever your opinion is

78 comments
I use it and I hate it.

I use it becuase of the reason you wrote in your post -> "is great for promoting your buisness/site"

I hate it because it turned all of the people around me to mindless zombies, so I have noone to spend time with, because everytime we go out, they have to post status updates like :
-> I am sooo drunk
-> Just back from toilet
-> It's so great
-> Maaaaaaan I am drunk

etc etc

Its not facebook's fault for users using it wrong but still...

I used to like facebook and now I hate them not because Mark Zackerberg is rich or something, it's because of there new changes makes me confused like 'am I at wrong place? what to do get back to the fuckin old place?' >_>

Ahh, well i have many gals (not real) i'm flirting with girls and messaging everyday ;)
i dont care wall, update stats, dp comment, etc -_-

Last edited:
I hate Facebook a lot I only use to find info about 2 local record stores I have a page post about every 10 days to many jerks asking to be my friend or asking me to play a lame game

I cannot say that I hate facebook since I use it to get information/updates from my college/school friends.

Other than that, its useless. You'll find teenagers sending you friend requests (though they really don't know you) and retards sending you requests for MafiaWars, GayFarmVille, Poker, etc.

So sometimes I hate the request notifications as it gets pretty much hectic to decline all.

No i dont hate Facebook because i write something with my friends for school. I can find updates for some new lessons... But i hate when some boys add me for friends, i dont accept and girl i dont how are they...in my fb list i have only how i know personal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back