• ya

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • no

Votes: 43 76.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

archlyric

I havent watched a single CAM since lord of the rings the fellowship came out, which was then downloaded from winmx i think (back when it was cool). The quality sucks worse than TV powered by an antenna... and i think i saw someone get up to go to the bathroom. so anyways, Do you even watch these horrible rips? i think it ruins the movie, whats your take on it?

31 comments
Ruins the movie watching it in shit quality, i always wait for a DVD Rip or if the films really good i go to cinema and then buy it on DVD.

H3x

I do watch CAM's but not very often. Usually when it's a good/hyped movie but even then I only download them if users rate the A/V 8 or better.

Should have done a sometimes option,

I'll only watch a cam if it's a good quality cam (not often but some are) and if I really really want to watch the film, if not I try to wait for DVDRip or R5 and sometimes TS :p

the only cam i will ever watch are ones of cartoons, because the quality is not as crappy in a cam version, and movie thats dark as a cam, is pointless and shouldnt be released.

i actually watch 1 movie a week at the threaters, i love movies and support the industry but in short cams are a waste of bandwidth/hd space/time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back