Votes: 216 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 81 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe in GOD.
Well I have to ask you guys who voted no,
Will you believe me when i say that there is a ship sailing in ur closest sea or river without a captain or a crew ?, Ofcourse you will said you are crazy, Ship sails alone !! WTF :)).
Well, this universe is like the ship, has a captain "GOD""ALLAH" and a crew "The angels".
If you read more about the main world religions " Hebrew, Christianity and Islam " you will know that there is a god.

Legend, the ship example is pretty simplistic. You should avoid using simple arguments like that, I'm sure if you tell a 7 year old something like that they'll be 100% convinced God exists but it won't work on athiests/agnostic's. The Universe is more complicated lol.

I believe in God but not exactly a loving caring God, I think something created the Universe but I don't think its something friendly, why does everyone assume God is really nice, he could be evil, and hate us.

I do believe in GOD.
Well I have to ask you guys who voted no,
Will you believe me when i say that there is a ship sailing in ur closest sea or river without a captain or a crew ?, Ofcourse you will said you are crazy, Ship sails alone !! WTF :)).
Well, this universe is like the ship, has a captain "GOD""ALLAH" and a crew "The angels".
If you read more about the main world religions " Hebrew, Christianity and Islam " you will know that there is a god.

What bullshit have they brainwashed you with?

all non muslims will go to hell.. :)...
non muslims r not friends of muslims.. its true...
my vote to yes..
ALLAH is everywhere...
one day all world will die then result will have show what had u done ..

all non muslims will goes to hell.. :)...
non muslims r not friends of muslims.. its true...
my vote to yes..
ALLAH is everywhere...
one day all world will die then result will have show what u had u done ..

I totally agree with you. He's like Superman, helping out poor junkie families, saving childrens from their fucked up families. Stopping earthquakes, rebuilding forests. Overall, he's pretty much nice guy.

I'm afraid he is offline for long time.

All are stupid

All are stupid if there would be no God then who is the one who controls this world.. There is only one and Almighty ALLAH.. Who ever says there is no God (naozubillah) then he might is totally mad or gone insane.. Beleive in one God, he is the one creator of this world..

Code:
[COLOR=DarkOrange]LAA ILAAHA ILLALLHO MUHAMMAD-ul-RASOOL ALLAH...

[/COLOR]

Code:
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=Orange]
Ya illahee har jaga teri ata ka sath ho,
Jab paray mushkil shah-e-mushkil kusha ka saath ho..[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

kalma.jpg

5v50jr.jpg

Once upon a time one cute black little puppy had a dream to become a big puppy. But he couldn't, because he was a reject, as his mother was raped by a dog from other race. All other puppies were laughing at him. He was born and raised at the planet called Mazuoaplakotokitis. One day, he decided to build a boat, to travel on another Island.

On Island, called Rotofomotitious, he found some strange machine. So he opened the door, and what he saw made him shit bricks.

There was a special seat for cute little puppy like him. There was those cool buttons, with which he could control the whole fucking planet.

He killed all dogs, and when there was no dogs on the planet. He created planet that he called "Earth" because he was using special programming language called Bosnjo v0.1 BETA.

He was bored from time to time, so he was building characters, that could help him enjoy in his boring life.

He's currently at planet called Iritiopotirious.

FUCK.

He might kill me for exposing his identity. Now you all know, that he created this fucking world. And he created us all, just for the lulz!!!!

All are stupid if there would be no God then who is the one who controls this world.. There is only one and Almighty ALLAH.. Who ever says there is no God (naozubillah) then he might is totally mad or gone insane.. Beleive in one God, he is the one creator of this world..

Code:
[COLOR=DarkOrange]LAA ILAAHA ILLALLHO MUHAMMAD-ul-RASOOL ALLAH...

[/COLOR]

Code:
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=Orange]
Ya illahee har jaga teri ata ka sath ho,
Jab paray mushkil shah-e-mushkil kusha ka saath ho..[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

kalma.jpg

5v50jr.jpg

You've never seen god, nor do you know anyone who has. So you're believing in something which has no proof of existance and i'm the insane one? You're ignorant, just like 99% of all religious people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back