Do you believe in God?

• Yes

Votes: 216 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 81 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so, if you say that GOD created pig, why muslims dont eat them??
then i will say that GOD has created muslims and non-muslims also <3

if GOD wants, he can make us all muslim also, but then what will be the purpose of this life/world?? think!! ;)

this life is just like a exam, what u do here, will get da result of it soon :P :)

NVM all
GOD never created muslim or Non-muslim. we people parted ourself in differnt group

Well, till now Science hasn't proved that why a Heart keeps on beating when a person is alive, and it stops at the moment there is a natural death due to oldage. I mean, can you name the part of your body which keeps/tells heart to keep pumping blood ? and why does it stop when someone dies due to oldage. Science hasn't got answer for this.

Science says that Universe was created due to the collision of atoms (Big Bang Theory)
But, Science hasn't been able to answer where did these atom came from ? and what existed before the Big Bang ?

So, there is God for sure :D
Religion always say GOD made everything but never tells who made GOD

We are program in a way that if we don't know the answer of something then we say It is GOD.
Earlier when we don't know about rain or lightening we say it is GOD who is doing this and now we all know the truth.
Science always tries to find the answers which we don't know unlike religion which always put it in GOD's hand.

What a thread...lol..

I myself feel GOD in every part of this Nature..in rock,sand,water,trees..lol...

I just feel it...EveryWhere even in me,u and others and Everything.

LOVE,TRUTH,HATE,TRUST,..lol..Everything is GODLY..

AHAMBRAHMASMI - I am GOD...THATHVASU - You are GOD(it might be anything in nature)
Nope, that's not God it just a nature energy (one of creation by God).

So, I can't believe the true God's power. Maybe, Human's brain was restricted to know it..

Nope, that's not God it just a nature energy (one of creation by God).

So, I can't believe the true God's power. Maybe, Human's brain was restricted to know it..

lol..i know that..its a Nature Energy,no one knows whether it has been created by someone or not..everyone are in some assumptions, belief or trust something...

My basic point is,I am not at all bothered about any belief or assuming something..I just dont want to search something,which we cannot know in our whole life..so i feel better to see everything Godly...Just feeling or Creating God is better than Searching...

i think of it like this, if you were in the middle of a desert and you came accross a pc all alone, you would not stop to question for one second that some one didnt make that PC and put it there. The PC did not make itself or appear by chance.

I hold that same view for life, its far too complex to NOT be designed by a higher power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back