Do You Believe In Ghosts?

• Yes!

Votes: 64 54.2%
  • No!

Votes: 54 45.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many peoples are not believe in ghosts because they haven't seen it. Answer my questions with your entire science knowledge. Anyone can try this.

1. Do you seen India,usa,China,Japan ? If no, does its not exits ?
2. You must have seen your father, but your grandfather ? If you are very lucky to see your grandfather, do you see your great grandfather (father of grandfather)? I think "No". Is that mean he not born yet ?
3. We know the earth is belongs to an universe. Their are many many universe. We know if something start its must have some finish. Do you know, what is the finish of universe? if their are a finish line of universe world, what is started after that ?
4.DO YOU EVER SEEN AIR ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BUT ITS EXIST, WE CAN FEEL IT.
5. SCIENCE CAN'T CREATE EVEN A SMALL PARTS OF A SMALL SAND. SCIENCE CANT CREATE SOMETHING. BUT SCIENCE CAN MODIFY SOMETHING WHICH GOD HAS GIVEN TO US ALREADY. ONLY GOD IS A CREATOR. SCIENCE IS MODIFYING IT. SCIENCE MAKES HAPPY WHEN THEY INVENT SMALLEST MICRO PROCESSOR, BUT LOOK AT A SMALL ANT, HOW SMALLEST TECHNIQUE HAS GOD CREATE. GOD IS THE BIGEST ENGINEER.

i belive because somebody was make black magic to my uncle and we found whit priest that magic and destroy it so if black magic is real why not Ghost to be real?

Many peoples are not believe in ghosts because they haven't seen it. Answer my questions with your entire science knowledge. Anyone can try this.

1. Do you seen India,usa,China,Japan ? If no, does its not exits ?
2. You must have seen your father, but your grandfather ? If you are very lucky to see your grandfather, do you see your great grandfather (father of grandfather)? I think "No". Is that mean he not born yet ?
3. We know the earth is belongs to an universe. Their are many many universe. We know if something start its must have some finish. Do you know, what is the finish of universe? if their are a finish line of universe world, what is started after that ?
4.DO YOU EVER SEEN AIR ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BUT ITS EXIST, WE CAN FEEL IT.
5. SCIENCE CAN'T CREATE EVEN A SMALL PARTS OF A SMALL SAND. SCIENCE CANT CREATE SOMETHING. BUT SCIENCE CAN MODIFY SOMETHING WHICH GOD HAS GIVEN TO US ALREADY. ONLY GOD IS A CREATOR. SCIENCE IS MODIFYING IT. SCIENCE MAKES HAPPY WHEN THEY INVENT SMALLEST MICRO PROCESSOR, BUT LOOK AT A SMALL ANT, HOW SMALLEST TECHNIQUE HAS GOD CREATE. GOD IS THE BIGEST ENGINEER.

lol @ this fallacy
With your reasoning, everything exists, even if no one on this world didn't saw it.
So, pink unicorns exists, titans, monster from Loch Ness, and Sponge Bob is also real?
I mean, you collected a pile of crap, throwing it in here, without 1 second thinking of what you just said.

Some people do not believe in ghosts, because there is no single evidence that ANYONE EVER saw a ghost.
All examples you've named, usa japan, and other, someone else saw, mapped it, and that is why you know those exist. You can see it on tv, you can go there. They are there, whether you believe it or not, it's not a matter of believing, it's a proven fact. And you can always go to US, to make yourself sure that it is still there. But I dare you, to show me a ghost, or god.
Believing vs facts.
Religion vs science.
One is based on stories someone told you, when you were a kid, other are proven scientifical facts. Neither one have all the answers. But difference is, that science is always improving, seeking for answers, while religion forbid (some) to question anything.
So, its open mind, vs closed mind. Ghosts do not belong in open mind views, they belong in stories, fairy tales, imaginable creatures, just like pink unicorn, pegasus, yetti, cerberus, or elephants with wings. They are not excluded, because someone likes it that way, it's because there is 0 (ZERO) real hard proofs, evidence, that something like that exists.
And please don't hit me with next message to prove you they don't exist. It's not me who is claiming something exists, so burden of proofs is not on me.

i belive because somebody was make black magic to my uncle and we found whit priest that magic and destroy it so if black magic is real why not Ghost to be real?

So, you find a chicken wing under your doorstep, and all of a sudden, whatever bad happened to your uncle till that moment, was a part of a 'black magic'?
And I suppose, everything bad happened with him, after you burned that chicken wing, is a part of, accident, coincidence, bad luck?

Last edited:
Well, Not in the way people think.

I say my oppinion not just for ghosts or something like that But i believe there are alot of creatures and even living side by side of us and we will never figure out what they are and even their existence because they have their rights on this earth we do ours.

its what i think =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back