7 grams Lemon Sour desial = $60.00
3.5 grams SB OG =30.00

total spent $150.00 USD

Jars have different labels cause
i put them in old glass jars
cause this place gave it to me in baggies
and i didn't want it to dry out lol

ill be Happy for 2 days :)

voted no, however I see no issues with it and use to smoke once in awhile but not anymore.

however if I was in your shoes mrpeanut im sure I would be taking it to ease pain

I used to smoke daily, but it got old.. And i only smoked to do things that were productive not to sit around and be dumb=)

My oppinion? For losers! Wasters! And also for kids that dont really know the meaning of reality! You hear the stories, or should I say excuses everyday from punks saying that it helps them chill, relax, focus...and all that bull! Im probably a lot older and a lot wiser than most here and subjects concerning narcotics etc just make me boil! Get a life dudes and use the brain u got instead of stimulating the nerves that you never even had! Fact! (Sorry for the outburst, but I just wanna shake sense into some kids!)

My oppinion? For losers! Wasters! And also for kids that dont really know the meaning of reality! You hear the stories, or should I say excuses everyday from punks saying that it helps them chill, relax, focus...and all that bull! Im probably a lot older and a lot wiser than most here and subjects concerning narcotics etc just make me boil! Get a life dudes and use the brain u got instead of stimulating the nerves that you never even had! Fact! (Sorry for the outburst, but I just wanna shake sense into some kids!)

before u judge learn your facts
do some research on the matter
i am not saying kids should smoke pot
but i am 34 years old and a medical cancer
client and i use it for pain and to help me eat and sleep
because pills dont work for me...
so don't come in here thinking u know everything about
the fact when u don't know anything so don't be
ignorant

Weed is 100% better for you
then smoking cig's
and drinking...

In all honesty, screw health. I'd rather live 10 years having fun (unhealthy) than living 100 years and missing out on the best stuff out there (healthy). I mean, we're all given just 1 life. Why would you waste it trying to live by the book, knowing that all the effort you might put in staying 100% healthy will be a waste (we all die don't we?). I don't mean everyone should pop pills or stuff like that (I don't agree with hard drugs etc) but come on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back