Do you Partake in smoking weed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
personally i think if ya have never smoked weed.... dont start ... i myself smoke pot sure,but it does have some negative effects as well,makes ya lazy (c'mon guys dont say it doesnt lol) concentrating on one project,or thing can be impared in some cases.. as for destroying braincells? meh bullshit,just when ur high ur impared,similar to if you were drunk i guess,but in a happier place then drinking.

Medical Marijuana on the other hand is needed,i have a couple friends tht are prescribed marijuana,get it from the compassion clubs,it helps them eat,with pain etc. from the kemo,or glaucoma (prob spelled tht wrong)

nowt wrong with a joint or two here n there. just dont be a dick and spend all ur money on it.

I did many moons ago. Dont really have the time to do it anymore, but idc if others do. Your choice man.

Edit: it used to make me concentrate for hours on the slightest thing. If anything, my concentration was multiplied, not lowered.

You get it in bottles in canada?
Some nice buds and bottles there,I only know ak47
Here we have santa maria,nlx,all kinds of haze( mexican haze,cheese haze,super haze),... but I don't use it for medicinal purposes,only to relax.

Btw
In the netherlands you also get a vaporizer if you need medicinal marihuana,this doesn't harm your lungs because it vaporizes the smoke.

I believe he meant California and not Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back