Do Aged domain names get indexed faster on Search Engines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Aged domain names get indexed faster on Google?

My friend has a 12 year old domain name. Its a .com and its called extreme science
It has no PR or backlinks. The site has been developed once long time back and it has run for 1 year. After that it has just been lying with the registrar

So do Search Engines Index old domains like this one faster ?
And if yes does it make a huge difference to get traffic to this old domain name compared to say a new one I just registered?

Yes they do, Aged Domain really has that advantages since they have greater authority Thus they are being favored by google, Tha's the main reason why i bought my first aged domain in domainka instead of buying a new domain, The investment was all worth it.

Even though it is aged domain name,it must have massive traffic and it needs to active(not expired).Then only it will indexed by google,yahoo etc..soon.Without backlinks,pr,traffic a old domain name won't get rank in search engines.Please check these and buy a old domain name.To check domain name age ,you need to know domain name registration date and expiration date.To check these details visit WhoisXY.com here you can find domain name registration,expiration date,domain owner details etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back