Status
Not open for further replies.

newuploader

I have used cloudflare to get rid of Ddos attacks and it was showing mysborg.com only and other subdomains where I've installed sborg wasn't showing, So I've removed my site from them and changed the nameservers back to godaddy's.

and restarted the server many times, it was working fine with existing accounts now but not showing the newly created subdomains :|

bCn2b9.png

and it shows this when I restart the server

xycoRY.png

How to get rid of cloudflare now :facepalm:

7 comments
I get this all the time on sites using cloudfare. There must be an option to cache site pages that these cloudfare users have not set up.

That is the biggest waste of time I have seen up to date. IMO ..

CloudFlare and subdomains

I have used cloudflare to get rid of Ddos attacks and it was showing mysborg.com only and other subdomains where I've installed sborg wasn't showing, So I've removed my site from them and changed the nameservers back to godaddy's.

and restarted the server many times, it was working fine with existing accounts now but not showing the newly created subdomains :|

bCn2b9.png

xycoRY.png

Did you add the subdomains to your CloudFlare DNS settings? You need to go to: settings->DNS settings->Add subdomain (if missing).

It is also very, very important to make sure your hosting provider or server isn't blocking requests from CloudFlare's IPs. I would also strongly recommend installing mod_cloudflare to get original visitor IP returned to your server logs.

bCn2b9.png

xycoRY.png

Come to skype , i'll let you know , you have to add subdomain also with pointing to that IP to cloudflare to access it .

Doesn't all that cause extra bandwidth usage? Hence causing extra expense for bandwidth? Might be ok if your site never changes page contents. Also how can they update your database if your site is down for hours or even a day??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back