DMCA ignored cdn to host images

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 comments
Check with the Noushost DMCA ignored VPS hosting services. We provide the services with many features like free 1 dedicated IP, free Solusvm panel, and basic DDoS protection.

Plan:
RU-Linux-VPS MINI

Configuration: 1 GB RAM | 30 GB SSD | 1 Core | Unmetered bandwidth | 1 Gbps speed

Price $7.99/mo.

Hello there,

You can choose Netherlands, Bulgaria and Russia location hosting companies.

We do have servers in Netherlands and Russia, but still, we don't allow illegal images. And as said, we have 10000s of anime and many anime websites using us and till now we don't get any takedown notice. So the content is owned by them I believe.

Hello,

We allow Animes Image, Adult Content and we Ignore DMCA, of course you need to use VPS / Dedicated Server.

We don't allow Images / videos or other adult content with underage models!
https://bill.alexhost.com/products/

If you are looking for Web Hosting, we only allow adult and dmca content and images in LiteSpeed Hosting (cPanel included for free), VPS, Dedicated servers.

I can't seem to find recommended CDNs that ignore DMCA or are offshore? And also accepts crypto

What do you guys use or recommend?

Greetings loserville929 ,

We just saw your request and we will be more than happy to assist you regarding this. We do offer servers which are DMCA ignored and on offshore network, our highest priority is our clients , we do offer services which are without any marketing tricks or hidden fees , we do not sell / rent or sell your data like most providers does do those days.

We do highly respect your privacy and there is high confidence between us and our clients , please do contact us via below methods so we assist you further with your request.

You can follow us on Telegram channel for news / offers / promotions : https://t.me/UndergroundPrivateNews

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or find us on Telegram @UndergroundPrivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back