Dedicated DMCA-free Server for Streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatDoge

Hello,

I need need at least one and maximum 2 or 3 servers that needs to have the following specs:

- DMCA-free (offshore hosting, DMCA-ignored)
- min. 16Gb Ram
- HDD: I need around 10TB-12TB in total (each server 4-6TB)
- CPU: Quad-Core Xeon
- 1Gbps
- 100TB BW
- I need a dedicated server where streaming is allowed. I want to create a streamhoster for my streaming website so I don´t need to use other hosts. I searched a lot but most providers who had good prices don´t allow streaming.
It should be possible to pay in Bitcoin or any other anonymous currency.

Budget: 150-250€

Last edited:
19 comments
Do you absolutely need DMCA-free servers? I have servers which meet most of your needs except that one. You can just reply to the DMCA notices and that should be fine. Ignoring is not possible!

Let me know!

Do you absolutely need DMCA-free servers? I have servers which meet most of your needs except that one. You can just reply to the DMCA notices and that should be fine. Ignoring is not possible!

Let me know!

Well I will be hosting copyrighted material. There will be definetly some DMCAs. What I could do, is delete the file and, change the md5-Hash and upload it again. Then it would seem as a new one. Can I pay with BTC?

oneprovider is what you need, location paris. Been using them for 3 years now.

Well, their TOS seems clear:

"Examples of unacceptable content or links:
pirated software
hacker programs or archives
Warez sites

NOTICE: IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS FOUND TO CONTAIN ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, ILLEGAL MP3 FILES, PIRATED SOFTWARE, HACKER PROGRAMS, WAREZ PROGRAMS, OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL FILES, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT NOTICE, AND A $50.00 CANCELLATION FEE WILL APPLY. ADDITIONALLY, BrainStorm Network - OneProvider WILL NOTIFY THE PROPER AUTHORITIES OF YOUR ACTIONS. FURTHER MORE, NO REFUND WILL BE MADE FOR PRE-PAID TERMS IF AFTER A CANCELLATION MADE IN RESULT OF NON-ADHERENCE TO THESE TERMS."

Do they really allow hosting a streaming host with copyrighted material?

Well I looked around and saw this provider: https://clients.maple-hosting.com/index.php and i setup this config: http://i.imgur.com/4Hukfbw.png

Seems pretty good. On AwesomeRDP there is this offer (2nd): http://i.imgur.com/2xViUKv.png

Then there is this offer on vpsgod.com: http://i.imgur.com/apxqSPH.png

Hello ,

We just saw your request , we may have something that may fill your needs. Just for the note we do have VPS ignored servers with total privacy and Dedicated servers too , fully managed , we not keep logs , sell / rent / give your data or personal information to 3rd parties. You can read our topics here and here and make a search around the Internet for us.

The dedicated we do have is this below :

Intel Xeon X3430 4C 2.4GHz
16GB DDR RAM
4TB HDD
1gpbs port
100TB bandwidth
Russia location

Payment methods : Paypal , Bitcoin , Webmoney and Paysafecards. Price : 275$

There is alternative methods to which we support for more please contact us via below methods.

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways : On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

Last edited:
Hello ,

We just saw your request , we may have something that may fill your needs. Just for the note we do have VPS ignored servers with total privacy and Dedicated servers too , fully managed , we not keep logs , sell / rent / give your data or personal information to 3rd parties. You can read our topics here and here and make a search around the Internet for us.

The dedicated we do have is this below :

Intel Xeon X3430 4C 2.4GHz
16GB DDR RAM
4TB HDD
1gpbs port
100TB bandwidth
Russia location

Payment methods : Paypal , Bitcoin , Webmoney and Paysafecards. Price : 275$

There is alternative methods to which we support for more please contact us via below methods.

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways : On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

Contacted you :)

Hi,
We can offer this in NL for $200, all DMCA ignored:
CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1230v2
Memory: 32GB
HDD: 2 x 1TB SATA
BW: 100TB

We can offer you a streaming server with the following spec:
16GB RAM, 4TB HDD 1GBPS port with 100mbps guaranteed, unmetered bandwidth
CPU can be either 1220v3($185/mo) or 1230v3($215/mo).
Located in NL.

Last edited:
we can provide you a this dedicated
ignore DMCA
streaming allowed (spoof)

send me message in skype: morteza.22603

thanks

Since when NL are DMCA proof? I buy a new NL server and give it to you for free! if you proof that your NL server is DMCA proof.. LOL!

Why I'm spending money in Canada and SWISS and Island servers if the NL server DMCA proof.. SHIT@

Done Here!

The DMCA is a US law aimed at US hosts. If the site is hosted in a country outside the US, the law doesn’t apply. You are probably confusing DMCA with copyright law which exists -in some form- in every country.

DMCA as referred a "Digital Millennium Copyright Act" - All the countries has their own Copyright Law against Digital Media. Except - Pakistan, Afghanistan and some countries.

Other than that - EVERYone have it.

As per The Netherlands = Has Digital Millennium Copyright Act as Dutch Copyright Law - which is as same as U,S law works. Read the all articles here wetten.nl - Wet- en regelgeving - Auteurswet - BWBR0001886

Countries like SWISS, Sweden or Sydney or Island follow other copyright acts which not follow or not relate to the U.S laws. That's the diff..

so, people you think NL is the safe place just bcz some random guy said! is just stupid.

also, if your server in Swiss and your site shutted down - don't be surprise bcz it's not just bcz of your location it's depends on your provider. Bcz he didn't explain you what rule you just broke bcz he didn't know that him self too.. so choose someone who has knowledge, not just offer your the CHEAPEST server!

also, if your server in Swiss and your site shutted down - don't be surprise bcz it's not just bcz of your location it's depends on your provider. Bcz he didn't explain you what rule you just broke bcz he didn't know that him self too.. so choose someone who has knowledge, not just offer your the CHEAPEST server!

So what DC provider do you suggest?
You can type on PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back