DMCA Explained: Ways to Avoid, Handle, and Bypass

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdSpyglass

Hey! We continue to create content that could be helpful for the WJunction community. This time we've decided to rise an extremely important and popular subject - DMCA.
Read our article:

111-1.jpg.webp
Full Guide About DMCA for Publishers and Website Owners | DMCA Explained: Ways to Avoid, Handle, and Bypass​

Having sufficient information about the DMCA requirements is a must for every webmaster. It’s especially relevant for owners of adult, link shortening, and movie streaming websites. So if you are running a website with unlicensed content, this article is for you.

Here we will discover the meaning of DMCA, what it means for you as a tube site owner, how to avoid DMCA takedown and bypass DMCA.

Definition of DMCA​

To start with, let’s uncover the meaning of DMCA. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act is a US federal law. It stands for a quick reaction in the form of the ban to infringing content. In other words, if you have witnessed the theft of your original content, you can send a complaint to the holder of infringing materials or the hosting service, with the request to remove the content. The DMCA was enacted in 1998 as a measure of piracy prevention. Since that time media industries are protected from stealing their content.

Read more...

Source: https://www.adspyglass.com/blog/full-guide-dmca/

Let us know if you like this article :)

2 comments
Well, from my experience - DMCA ignored doesn't exist if the DC owner is not under your influence.

1. The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Bulgaria, Russia, Hong Kong - All offers the fastest internet connections. That possible for 3 USA major companies he.net, Level 3, NTT America, Inc. So if your DC supports you then is a bigger possibility that these companies won't support the DC as per network. So forget it DMCA ignore.

2. Hong Kong, Singapore = These countries currently start works with Comcast and Syscos so NO! they won't fuckup their Million dollars business because of you. They also support DMCA now.

3. Malaysia - Possible! it solely depends on the DC. I saw some of DC in Malaysia asked me to Relocate my server at their DC so they have no problem with my DATA. But that's costly + high latency. Yaa ! if I wanted to run a TOR Server I definitely goes there.

The main thing is who is your DC? If your DC allows you can do many fuckups at Canada location or UK locations too nobody can stop you. But first, you need real connections to the DC owners + Put own hardware + Get IPs and ASN for other countries then can build something solid DMCA guys can't touch it.

I know a Guy in this Forum who had all these but can't see him anymore.

Hint. He runs a very popular file-sharing website. Currently, shutter down.

Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back