Status
Not open for further replies.

kuzukuzu

Banned
Banned
Hello guys,

I think we need to have a good system to avoid DMCA Mails getting sended to our datacenter hosters. Most of us getting suspended by the datacenter after they get a DMCA mail. If we can avoid the DMCA to see our datacenter we can stop this. We need to have a way the DMCA will not see our datacenter url/email but ours one.

when you go to whois.sc and type phazeddl.com you will see their info but when you go to whoishostingthis.com/phazeddl.com you easy see they are hosted by tele-asia.net

DMCA has for sure their methods to get the contact url of our datacenter, so its very recommended the professional webmasters under us can explain how we can do this. i know myself about reserve proxy can avoid this, but dont know how to do it. maybe there are other methods, maybe we can help each other and keep the warez sites online

9 comments
You need a DMCA form on your website.

for example: [SLIDE] http://screensnapr.com/u/dqj3q2.png [/SLIDE]

95% of my DMCA reports come from this page. So the reporters read this page then send the report. Most sites have this such as katz,phazeddl,etc

Just put a link on your site with title DMCA

Look at it from their POV. It is much easier to contact you through the link you provide on your page rather than digging up information on your datacenter. Just make sure the DMCA form is clearly visible and easily accessible.

If you want the emails to be sent to you, you can just claim IP as yours @ RIPE.net, and all contact info will be yours, e.g. abuse@somesite.com

That would prevent sending eMails to your datacenter, of course you need to have dedicated IP for this.

If you want the emails to be sent to you, you can just claim IP as yours @ RIPE.net, and all contact info will be yours, e.g. abuse@somesite.com

That would prevent sending eMails to your datacenter, of course you need to have dedicated IP for this.

Its not just a dediacted IP,
you need to have a block of IPs assigned to you from the RIPE on your company name. Not many of the datacenters do it, Netdirekt does but Leaseweb dsnt.
And then all the abuse complaints are sent to your email, if you dont respond
they get forwarded to your datacenter.

Its not just a dediacted IP,
you need to have a block of IPs assigned to you from the RIPE on your company name. Not many of the datacenters do it, Netdirekt does but Leaseweb dsnt.
And then all the abuse complaints are sent to your email, if you dont respond
they get forwarded to your datacenter.
Most of the german companies do it, and one of them is Hetzner.

what do u mean with claim ip as mine? i have a dedicated server, so i need to buy more ips? and do what? with ripe.net? can you please explain us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back