DLMovies.org - Please tell me your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

Please tell me your opinion about my new website and my new project.

Download Movies | Movies Blog

Basicaly this is Wordpress website... We do not host torrents on our server and we don't have torrent tracker...

I will get traffic from google and my goal is to came out on first page for words "Download Movie" or "Download movies"

Tnx

20 comments
What can I say good luck but its not so easy to be in the first page of google with that keyword ..
I hope you earn something with this website ;)

I know that is noy easy.. Wordpress have better SEO than any other CMS that runs on major torrent trackers... I do SEO for 6-7 years... For google word "DL" is same as "Download"... I don't have word "torrent" on my website....

I think I can earn with some CPA or PPI and I will add popup... I think I can even go with shrinking "download torrent" links with adf ly - so there is many ways ;)

Nice Website!

You have a very nice website, simple design which helps make it easy to use and very straight forward. Good sidebar content!

I would say you could get a better logo, i understand not everyone is a graphic designer and i'm talking from experience but you can get one made now for just $5 on fiverr.

I recommend you get social links on there, and if you aren't on Facebook and Twitter then you need to start, that will be a great way of getting more users.

Best Regards.

The most pointless site I've ever seen here
Why would anybody go to your wordpress blog to download YIFY torrent files, when they can go to the original Home - YTS or piratebay, KAT,..

Last edited:
Good website, if i can give you an advice, write only your titles with name and years.

all the best

Last edited:
I have question... Is there any other ways to get traffic to this website except watting for google? I asked all major torrent websites for LE and all major torrent search engines but did not got any repspond :(

Does anyone have idea?

I have question... Is there any other ways to get traffic to this website except watting for google? I asked all major torrent websites for LE and all major torrent search engines but did not got any repspond :(

Does anyone have idea?

They are not gonna add some lazy pointless wordpress site, your site doesn't make any sense
It would only make sense if you could get a real torrent script with all the features of a torrent site

Last edited:
My website was wordpress website... I made my own CMS after one week... I add movies every 30minutes... All veryfied and all good seeded :)

When someone open my website he/she wants to download movie and my website offers that so what is a problem?

I want to know how to improve SEO ranking or how to get some backlinks? BTW I can easily code torrent script with "upload torrent" option... But why should I do that??

Allmost every post have photos in it... I have another question. Few days ago I noticed drop on google traffic... I had about 250visits from google and climbing but now only 50-60UV

2KtMCxv.png

I dont know why this drop :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back