DLE VS Wordpress: Which one is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elma22

Banned
Banned
hello guys,

so what do u think? all big websites are datalife engine made. so is datalife engine better then wordpress for download traffic?

18 comments
no , they are the same , you need a seo theme wordpress , some backlinks from high websites ( pagerank 5-6-7) content target , some money to index more and more for beggining, and a lot of patience .

hello guys,

so what do u think? all big websites are datalife engine made. so is datalife engine better then wordpress for download traffic?

I think wordpress is good, as it has more plugins, the websites look much professionals. while i saw Wares site owners using DLE.

But its depends on your requirements,

I agree that wordpress has many plugins but they have many issues too. If any issue with those plugins on production site if you reinstall nothing will work.so my vote is for Dle. But Dle even have some issues but those can be rectified if you know Dle.

And moreover 90% sites with warez are using Dle. Sad part is Dle is not free.

Last edited:
If you're a developer then go with DLE. Its not that Wordpress is any less good. I know famous websites being built using Wordpress.

DLE GOD.....u can find many tutorials on dlestarter.com concerning , u can easily edit ur template on separate options....honestly i didnt even know common edit methods on PHP but DLE tutorials gives me huge ideas....
wordpress is now common many plugins, too much confusion...

It's depending on what you need because both DLE and wordpress can do your jobs...

The differences are:
- DLE is not free (unless you prefer "nulled script") which is not always good but it's used by many warez sites
- Wordpress is absolutely free and open source which there are many plugins to meet you need

Most of DLE developers are not free works while many of wordpress plugins are already free. I see that many people think "easy" word is no so true because "easy" is depending on your knowledge because each script requires that you learn how it works because both DLE and wordpress has "newbie" and "advanced" level...so you can't say which one is better because if you know wordpress more than DLE then wordpress is better and vice versa.

wordpress is good for seo and very easy have alot of plugins DLE have not good for seo and not have any seo plugin and one thing in dle is show post id in post url

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back