DLE Search Cloud Module

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

DLE Search Cloud Module

For Download: The Datalife Engine Recent Searches / Search Cloud Module
What it does: It records the search activity on your Datalife Engine Site and shows them as recent Searches
What is Required: All you need is a MySQL database and a site that runs using DataLife Engine CMS.
The Price: FREE

Advantages

1. As it records new searches automatically, Whenever a user searches on your site, a new link appears (as good as a new page) in the Recent Searches Section. Google will index this page and more such pages. If 2000 searches record on your site everyday, you get 2000 new pages (excluding the duplicate searches as Duplicate searches are automatically grouped)
2. Great for SEO, as the links are Search engine friendly. You can customize the links as much as you want.
3. Also records the IP address of the user who is searching. This helps you to prevent Spamming of the Recent Searches Section. For example, if a user searches for a keyword that you think is "bad", you can easily identify his IP address, and issue a warning from the admin panel or permanently ban him.
4. No link will yield a 404 error page even though the search results in no results.

Download: http://www.2shared.com/file/12078750/56385fd/recsearchv3.html

Last edited by a moderator:
59 comments
well, its not good. Its modified from free module which have alot mistakes.
EX:
Free module uses echo to print the title
echo '<title>'.$findstory.'&nbsp;Rapidshare Fileserve Hotfile Download</title>';
The result:
http://screensnapr.com/v/xZR2vI.png

Have two title tags and dont have unique keywords, description for each search page

Url with random string is not necessary in this case.

BTW, "bad words" is good point.

I created a module for myself base on free module and its working fine with full feature. I'm trying to create a Admincp for it.

Description tag is not very difficult to make. Just see how "Google keyword mod for DLE" works and that put in description tag.

I will edit some code in egine.php and upload that file too. Keyword tag is not important because google don't look in keyword tag.

Keyword tag is not important because google don't look in keyword tag.
YAH, google dont care much but others care (yahoo, ask..) . so relevant keywords should be useful for your web pages.

OK. I found sollution for duplicate meta tag and title tag echo problem

First in search2.php delete echo line before ?> :)

then in engine. php find

PHP:
$metatags = <<<HTML
add before

PHP:
if ($findstory) {

$findstory = $findstory.'&nbsp;';
}
find

PHP:
<title>{$metatags['title']}</title>
overwrite to

PHP:
<title>$findstory{$metatags['title']}</title>
then find

PHP:
<meta name="description" content="{$metatags['description']}" />
rewrite to

PHP:
<meta name="description" content="$findstory{$metatags['description']}" />
That is it. I will edit Instruction file and put new link.You don't have two title tags on your page and you don't have duplicate description tag anymore. You can do same thing with keywords tag.

Enjoy

Last edited:
My addon had little problem. All title tags on site starting with &nbsp; so you just need to
find this
PHP:

and replace to

PHP:
if ($findstory) {

}

BTW google index those links very well. I had 12hours old link indexed in google.

You welcome.

BTW I develop a script that will collect all links and put it into XML database :)

bb6492.png

look here

Code:
http://www.fulldload.com/searchsitemap/searchsitemap.xml

I will publish this soon :)

i think you base from version 1.0 .hope can support all feature :
Version 3.0 (26/08/2010)

- Added Automatically Randomly Generated System
- It generate automatically random characters and random numbers with a defined length
example: http://sitename.com/vb6/h/297-0dayarchive.html

Defined length by vb6 is 3 - This method generate random numbers and random characters
Defined length by h is 1 - This method generate a random character
Defined length by 297 is 3 - This method generate random numbers

Version 2.0 (02/08/2010)

- Added Enable / Disable function. If disable - Search queries will not display on main page
- Added Delete function - simple remove search queries from Admin panel
- Added Edit function - you can change the name by search queries
- Added Whois Ip - you can find detailed information about the searcher
- Added IP Check - you can see all registered users of your site
- Added Admin can add new search tag from Admin Panel
- Added Featured function on search queries
- Added Small redesign Admin panel module
- Added User-friendly interface to the module settings
- DLE Search Cloud Module v3.0 will works on all DLE Releases.

Simply include the DLE Search Cloud Module v3.0 Module library to your page and enter this code {searchcloud} in your main.tpl.
and maybe i see search for 9.2 not same 8.5 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back