DLE not show Contrl Panel, help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opium

i have moved dle site to new web-hosting, update nameserver, upload files, import database and edit dbconfig database/user name.

I'm administrator If login mysite/admin.php NOT SHOW Controll Panel, show directly offlinepage (site is closed).

All are correct (otherwise show MySQL error page), but not show Control Panel.

Help please

4 comments
Did you chmod folders/files after moving hosts?

2.Make the templates folder and all its subfolders writable.(CHMOD 777)
3.Make all files in the templates folder writable. (CHMOD 666)
4.Make backup and uploads folders writable, as well as all the folders inside them. (CHMOD 777)
5. Make the following folders writable (CHMOD 777) /engine/data/, /engine/cache/, /engine/cache/system/.

4.Make backup and uploads folders writable, as well as all the folders inside them. (CHMOD 777)
5. Make the following folders writable (CHMOD 777) /engine/data/, /engine/cache/, /engine/cache/system/.

Yes, problem not solved

Yes, problem not solved

can you provide site url via pm ?

Solve Error

The solution was to add a new user to the database, I have the same problem when moving several DLE with full backup, but they all gave me a mysql error, I solved it by adding a new user to the database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back