DizzyFlex.com 100Mbps/1Gbps Dedicated Servers from $33 (FR, DE, USA, NL etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DizzyFlex

Welcome!

We’ve been diligently worked with data centers all over the globe since we started our business. And now we are ready to present you our service renovated.

We’re able to offer user-friendly, sustainable and punctual server service. All processes on our servers are supervised by our experienced administrators. Our managers will find appropriate solution for your requirement. Our programmers will adapt CMS for your special needs.

Currently our company offers a choice of a variety of servers located in 20 countries all over the world. And we permanently carry out a comprehensive research to find new ones. We work only with data centers that are capable of providing 24/7 technical support that can back our customers at every turn. All our data center partners are carefully selected for their energy and environmental efficiency. All of them are recognized for sustainability best practice. So if you order a server at www.dizzyflex.com, your web-projects will be located only at trusted platforms.

You can always order a dedicated server and VPS in England, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Singapore and many other countries listed on our website.

Here are plan details for one of our servers located in France:
CPU: Intel Core i7 4x 2(HT)x 2.66+ GHz
RAM: 24 Gb
HDD: 1 x 2000 GB (SATA)
Uplink: 100 Mbps
Bandwidth: Unlimited
IP: 1 IP(s)
Price: $86
Order page: http://dizzyflex.com/en/index.php?ac=reg&conf=288

Second configuration in France:
CPU: Intel Atom 1.20+ GHz
RAM: 2 Gb
HDD: 1 x 1000 GB (SATA)
Price: $33
Order page: http://dizzyflex.com/en/index.php?ac=reg&conf=284

Server in USA:
CPU: AMD Athlon™ X2
RAM: 4 Gb
HDD: 2x320 GB (SATA)
Price: $55
Order page: http://dizzyflex.com/en/index.php?ac=reg&conf=381

Order now from this links, contact with our support and save 5%!
We will be glad to work with you and help you to find a server for your needs!

Last edited:
30 comments
Good service, immediate support response. Ordered DE vps yesterday. After a month I'll write a more detailed review.
At this moment all are satisfied (y)

Sorry, but we didn't received any PM from you. Please, create ticket or connect with us via live chat. Thanks.

Today we can offer a stable servers to new exotic locations:

Servers in Brazil, from $70:

Intel Celeron 1.8 Ghz, 1 GB RAM, 80 GB HDD, 10 Mbps, unlimited bandwidth - $ 70
http://dizzyflex.com/en/index.php?ac=reg&conf=373

Servers in New Zealand from $ 250:

Intel Xeon 2.6GHz, 2 GB RAM, 2x72 GB HDD (SCSI), 100 Mbps, 125 GB bandwidth - $ 250
http://dizzyflex.com/en/index.php?ac=reg&conf=128

In addition, we are always ready to find a server in those countries that you are interested in, because we have a large number of hidden locations in the final stages of testing. Please contact our support and we'll help you!

Last edited:
It is autumn – the time when everyone come back from vacations and get down to work with renewed vigor. We are eager to support you in that and offer you one of the most efficient server configurations in France with a very high uptime and powerful hardware:

Intel Core i5 4x 2.66+ GHz, 2 TB HDD, 16 GB RAM, 100 mbps unmetred port - only $69 Order
Intel Core i7 4x 2(HT)x 2.66+ GHz, 2 TB HDD, 24 GB RAM, 100 mbps unmetred port - only $82 Order

Server installation takes about one working day, uplink is genuinely stable, without disruptions. Suits perfectly for resource-demanding projects.

Good service, immediate support response. Ordered DE vps yesterday. After a month I'll write a more detailed review.
At this moment all are satisfied (y)

As promised I leave with a full review after a few months of using the service. One of the best services that I have used all the time. At the moment I moved there all my servers. Instant solution to the problems at any time. Very high uptime and low prices. I wish prosperity and good luck to your service. Thank you.

Thank you. ;)

We have improved the quality of customer support recently. We add new
employees, who are always happy to assist you and answer your
questions.

In this regard, you can order a dedicated server till the end of June,
and get initial server configuration for software or sites demanding
server settings totally free.

We will be glad to see you among our customers!

We have the excellent news for our clients that operate servers in France and Canada – now all the basic server operations (reboots, re-setups) can be performed not only through our support service, but through your account on our web-site as well!

The update is valid for the current and new clients. Soon all the other locations will be connected directly and updated. Moreover, DizzyFlex has unprecedented offer for you - the dedicated servers, that has the same price as VPS! We offer the servers in France with decent and much more powerful configurations that have excellent ping-connection and channel.

At the moment you can buy the offered servers only through our support service. For purchase contact us through any of the means that are convenient for you (ICQ, Skype, Live chat, tickets).

Intel Atom 1.6 GHz, 2GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 100mbps - 9 euro
Intel Atom 1.6 GHz, 4GB RAM, 1000GB HDD, 100mbps - 19 euro
Intel Core I5 3.1 GHz, 16GB RAM, 2x1000GB HDD, 100mbps - 29 euro
Intel Xeon E3 1245v2 3.4 GHz, 32GB RAM, 2x2000GB HDD, 200mbps - 49 euro

These are only the general configurations. Contact our support service for other special offers, configuration upgrades and more. :wave:

The limited offer for the servers based in Netherlands.

Basic level:
AMD X2 240, 2GB RAM, 250GB HDD, 5TB bandwidth 100mbps - $50/month

Advanced level:
Intel Core i7 920, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 10TB bandwidth 100mbps - $85/month

For orders or upgrade discussion please use the following contacts:

www.dizzyflex.com (tickets and livechat)

Hello,

We offer you a few great bargains: powerful Xeon servers at the prices of Pentiums!

France:

Intel Xeon E3 1220v2, RAM: 8 GB, HDD: 2 X 1000 GB, UPLINK 100 MBPS, BANDWIDTH: UNLIMITED - Only for $71/month! Order

Intel Xeon E3 1220, RAM: 16 GB, HDD: 2 X 2000 GB, UPLINK 100 MBPS, BANDWIDTH: UNLIMITED - Only for $90/month! Order

Intel Xeon E3 1230v3, RAM: 32 GB, HDD: 2 X 2000 GB, UPLINK 100 MBPS, BANDWIDTH: UNLIMITED - Only for $110/month! Order

Make your own choice and work on your projects without problems!

We will be glad to see you among our customers!

Our support team will answer any questions you are interested in!

Last edited:
Dear customers! DizzyFlex team wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

We'd like to present you new configirutaions in Germany. Reliable servers at the pleasant prices, with excellent pings and uplinks.

Intel Core i7 920, RAM: 12 Gb, HDD: 2 x 750 GB, Uplink 1000 Mbps, Unlimited traffic - Only 71$/month! Order

Intel Xeon E3-1245
, RAM: 16 Gb, HDD: 2 x 3000 GB, Uplink 1000 Mbps, Unlimited traffic - Only 76$/month! Order

Intel Core i7-2600, RAM: 32 Gb, HDD: 2 x 3000 GB, Uplink 1000 Mbps, Unlimited traffic - Only 82$/month! Order

There are more configurations, and also VPS on our website.

Feel free to ask any questions you are interested in:

www.DizzyFlex.com (tickets and live chat)

Best Wishes

Last edited:
Dear customers,
We'd like to present you holiday discounts on our services!

If you order any server or vps till the end of the January, you receive a discount - 15%

You can order any server or VPS with discount via our support:

Best Regards,

DizzyFlex team

Last edited:
Hello,

We have a great news!
The first three users who will contact support, will get a discount on any dedicated server:

1) 30%
2) 25%
3) 20%

Dizzyflex.com (livechat and tickets)

We are waiting for you!:)

Last edited:
NEW Payment method and NEW location - Dedicated servers in Canada

Dear customers,

We'd like to announce, that we start accepting Paypal payments!
Please note
- if you want to pay via Paypal - please, contact our support team

Besides, we added new location to "Dedicated servers" - Canada
No setup fees!

Intel Quad-Core 2.40GHz, RAM: 8 GB, HDD: 1000 GB, UPLINK: 100 MBPS, BANDWIDTH: 12000 GB - Only $99/month! Order

Intel Core i3-540 3.06GHz, RAM: 8 GB, HDD: 2 X 1000 GB, UPLINK: 100 MBPS, BANDWIDTH: 20000 GB - Only $115/month! Order

Intel Xeon E3-1230V2 3.3GHz, RAM: 8 GB, HDD: 2 X 1000 GB, UPLINK: 100 MBPS, BANDWIDTH: Unlimited - Only $149/month! Order

Dual Intel Xeon 2 x E5620 2.40GHz, RAM: 24 GB, HDD: 2 X 1000 GB, UPLINK: 100 MBPS, BANDWIDTH: Unlimited - Only $165/month! Order

You can find more configurations and also VPS on our website.

Our support team will answer any questions you are interested in!

www.dizzyflex.com (tickets and live chat)

Best Regards,

DizzyFlex team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back