Dizzcloud.com - Fast, Secure Cloud Storage from Anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
You stfu with your 2 $ from PPD, you still cry for closing the PPD plan?? :))))
Hope that all filehosts will close PPD plan!

And btw nothing is too late ....i have backup account of all my files....their loss not my! In a few days i have all my files back with other filehost!

Last edited:
70 PERCENT PPS = NO SALES

PLEASE REMOVE THE PROMO AND STOP FOOLING

THE DISK SPACE DECREASED FROM 1.92 tb TO 1.58 in one day??

WTF is going on??

yeah , before promo sales were fine ! after promo , only one sale !

this also happened to me before on November 2013 , they gave me promo 75% and then sales stopped !

that's why i left them for some time, but now , i get some rebills from them , that's why i still use them as my second filehost !

they also disabled some features for my account ! deleting random files .... !

and a lot of problems :(

I suggest to move files to other filehost, they will think that they can fool people ....rebills will still come even if you move the files :D

after promo is done probably sales will be back to normal.....THERE IS NO WAY TO FOOL people with this bullshit!!!

I still have good sales with them. Extabit is dead, yes. But dizzcloud pays every week, never had delay, so why call them scam? Some days are lower sales, sure, but you can read same thing in every filehost thread here.

You guys just associate Dizzcloud with scammer Extabit, but you are wrong. They just use same script, because admin was one of co-worker from extabit and he actually made the script for extabit. That's all.

And no, I'm not paid to say this. I'm just uploader with decent sales on Dizzcloud, and never had an issue with them.

@rimciausias lol, PPD = loosing money in this bussiness, PPS=winning money!
PPD=spam posts , PPS=rare content

Spam posts are not getting any sales! If you have 2000 downloads and you cant make a sale, filehost will loose about 30-50 $/user.
This was their only good decision!Closing PPD plan!Hope all hosts will do the same if they want to survive!

Ontopic Sales noy counted again......few more days and i am done with moving all my files!!

Proof that dizzcloud shave your earnings :
oIKInrv.jpg

PmycHJd.jpg

Last edited:
^as I remember, 23th earning was counted as previous week's earning. So the payout was 16th-23th and 24th-29th.
So if you put in stats 16th-23th you should see that 23th was already counted in that week.

They've never cheated me, I'm sure they haven't cheated you either :)

this is strange havent logged into my account for a wile and it said to many tries try in 30 mins so that tells me somebody is shareing my login details

how can i get hold of dizzcloud there not online in skype

dejavu people been paid by dizzcloud many times so how can they be scammers

Last edited:
they pay, but shave in sales + delete files for inactivity very very fast + tons of Ddos Attack + No support !

but Upload speeds are gr8 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back