Dizzcloud.com - Fast, Secure Cloud Storage from Anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
after i have left my previous reply, someone tried to change my purse @ dizzstats ! :D , a message with a confirmation link received to my mail !

or maybe a Ddos Attack as site not working !

really, u become a bad filehost ! :(

i regret using u before, and wasting my time !

The site is back online, just working fine, but I couldn't get either remote or FTP upload to work so far. You going to fix it any time soon?

Thanks.

So no support here, skype always offline .....site down for 2nd time in few days......time to move my files!

this is not new, already they done in Extabit, now it's second time, still noobs using this host..?
i hope you all guys going to cry after few days with scam news :P

Nobody is crying , i take all my payments from them in time !!
But without support , cant work with a filehost!
smartboy and usooop just 2 stupid PPD spammers still crying for shutting down SPAMMERS plan!

@$$$
may be we're wrong but not all time, as they give you payment correctly, also you're in Dizzi mood ;) so your ear don't hear any..lolz
what i am telling is just use another trusted host as mirror and move dizzi to second place during pasting links, so even dizzi closed/fooled then you can stabilize.

may be it take few hours or day to mitigate ddos, but i think it take less than 1 minute to tell what the hell happening by Dizzi admin, but where he is..?

Offtopic:
who is earning $2/day..? lolz
i am not a money whore, i use Billionuploads/zippyshare/hugefiles/putlocker + kingfiles => so i gave users a lot of choice and not forcing him to buy premium, may be you think we can only earn $2/day from ppd..?? really i not agree.

Last edited:
@smartboy You are not a money whore? Then why do you have a FREE Forumphillia Invitation Blog ....where you have to complete a PAID survey to get that invitation??LOLZ

I am not forcing anyone to buy premium account.If they want they have google or any other methods to search for my content and get it for free.....oh sorry i forgot , my content is rare and cant be find easy.LOL

@$$$
i just added that, but i give free invitation for forumophilia to all whom pm me in wjunction (still now i sent more than 50 invitations in wj alone), even i sent user who asked in reply without completing survey too.

Thanks for fixing remote upload issue that occured earlier & I was also able to finally clear the entire canceled remote upload queue, thanks for that as well.

Well, Been using Dizzcloud for over 1 month now, seems all pretty decent so far. I get one of the fastest upload speeds from both FTP and Remote, sales work fine. Download stats get updated quite often. Hope you keep up the good work.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back