Dizzcloud.com - Fast, Secure Cloud Storage from Anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
i m not able to open it for few days now & Whenever i download something it gives me html file of few KB , using IDM to download

D4rk in past you write you was not happy with dizzcliud... and you stop work with them.. but now you are again happy and again work with dizz, why you change your decision... :P

D4rk in past you write you was not happy with dizzcliud... and you stop work with them.. but now you are again happy and again work with dizz, why you change your decision... :P

BCOZ he don't try Ryu/RG/K2S for seriously
and he is back on Dizz world...Lolz

another reason may be FTP upload speed issue.
Dizz: 80-120 MB/s
K2S:35-50 MB/s
RG: 5-10 MB/s + Shaving
Ryu: 100 MB/s + unfamiliar Referral Earning

Last edited:
vAiLan

the problem is that it has some great options , as i have just said in the last comment

i left them because they shave some sales + delete some inactive files after short time + DDos Attacks!

but now i need another filehost beside UL

K2S , Has a storage limitation + bad FTP upload speeds, RG is a full shit , DataFile aff prog is a shit , ryu the same , FileOM , no payment !

but of course it doesn't mean that i'm enforced to use Dizz again ! NO !

If they shave again , i'll left the, :-= , i'm giving them a last chance :) otherwise they really will lose me !

PS: this is about PPS filehosts, and about PPD, none worth working with except KingFiles, i'll use them once the make a small thing for me , hope that they will do

Last edited:
Payment was recieved yersterday, they payout payments just like they specify it. Locked in last thursday, recieved in the following Wednesday, just in time.

Thanks again for your service. Keep it up!

(PS: The meaning of "the word scam" for ignorant people is, they simply call a filehosting "scam" when they're not able to generate any income from that filehosting service.)

Because they cant handle a ddos attack even with cloudflare....tottally unproffessionals!
Me too , i am done with them!

I apologize to the craftsmen who still work with these rogues. But DDoS-attacks will continue as long as they do not pay off the debts with their second project extabit.com

Dear Partners,
Site Online now.
Protection for future problems - in progress. We assure problems free service in future.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you.

Dear Partners,
Site Online now.
Protection for future problems - in progress. We assure problems free service in future.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you.

The Site is online but files are not downloading. Every time I click on a file to download it just refreshes the page.

70 PERCENT PPS = NO SALES

PLEASE REMOVE THE PROMO AND STOP FOOLING

THE DISK SPACE DECREASED FROM 1.92 tb TO 1.58 in one day??

WTF is going on??

I told them same thing....f*&k them ....i started to move my files ....hope in a few days i will have all my files to a better filehost not a SCAM!

please keep ddosing this site and ddos servers where files stored ..

destroy those scammers

and i just dont understand why WJ allow those scamers here ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back