Dizzcloud.com - Fast, Secure Cloud Storage from Anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think rebills is not good cuz i didn't get rebills sins 15 to 18 days and i can't believe that i didn't get any rebill

@FUTURiTY
We have only PPS

@mmm
Not received any PM from you

@lonly

We provide option to uncheck recurring payment while they upgrade. If they upgrade manually again,we count as new sale. we show only auto-recurrings in rebills

Last edited:
I can'y access my folders.
It stay like this forever:
ygh8ejv.jpg

Also i see some changes at stats, and looks like sales are frozen!

And WTF is this:
5kMxqZB.jpg

No e-mail received!! So thats why sales are down.JUST DO IT HOW IT WAS BEFORE!

Last edited:
dont worry , i have rare content and i dont spam , sales talk by themselves, just today something is wrong!

Just reminded of you.....you cry again for closing PPD?? =))))))

Just talked with dizzcloud support on skype and they told me that stats are disabled for moment.
They are moving a server and after migration is done , stats will be updated!

Last edited:
@dizzcloud why is the disk space decreasing again when none of the files have been reported...please check the issue...

and please explain what is this error
File is temporary unavailable

i am getting this error on numerous files...WHAT IS WRONG??
thanks and regards :)

Last edited:
@xaineez

due to inactive files removal size getting reduce. Plz PM me some temp. unavailable file links.

@Kitaro8
as we are using extabit script, have some chances to miss small things like these :)

1 month ago i leave dizzcloud and i had upto 800 files and till now i got 0 rebills
but when i leave rapidgator i had same situation (around 900) files and i got too many rebills after leaving
dont know what is the problem

@xaineez

due to inactive files removal size getting reduce. Plz PM me some temp. unavailable file links.

without abuse why are files deleted?? and if talking about inactive files ...only some parts are deleted like 30 links of one app or movie and only 2 or 3 links are unavailable??

why is that?

please rectify the issue.

thanks and regards

@lonly
Plz check PM

@xaineez
Plz PM unavailable links. We will check and let you know the cause.

Note: Dear
Excopy using partners, this option no longer works.They closed our backdoor :)

Last edited:
as we are using extabit script, have some chances to miss small things like these :)
Dizzcloud is not Extabit but they allow you to use there script. Then how did you get this script from Extabit? did extabit give you there script as a gift?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back