Did your traffic down AGAIN or you are safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur

Hello,

Some of my website's traffic got down today. Is that happend to you as well or not? The same happend to me about week ago and now it is happening again. Is there any update occur of penguin/panda etc?

We can discuss in this thread that when you lost your traffic and what you did to get back your website on track like it was before.

Regards

7 comments
It might be that your website is loosing its ranking in Google. You should check out your links for any spam and filter them out.

When I start to lose traffic, I just post new content more often, and try not to worry so much about link building. I also noticed on a fresh domain that if you post great content you cand rank high(I post over 500 keyword articles).

I am a month late on this post, but I'm new here.
The most recent google index changes haven't really effected me at all. I think if you keep updating, changing, and making new Content boosts ranking, and I have seen that. Google doesn't like stagnant sites.

my site was really effected with google update but now i m trying to get back my rank by increasing high value backlinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back