Did your pagerank increase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bxflow

It seems that there was a PR update last night.

One of my domains went to PR 2 and other 2 domains which I redirected to a few weeks ago seem to also got PR 2 (they are about a month old), I am guessing google used the links from the other redirect [:|]

Did your pages increase or decrease in PR?

20 comments
http://www.webmastersun.com increased to Pr 3, I think it will get higher pr in this update as my expectation.

Hey, I got a Page Rank Update from PR0 to PR1. The hard work has paid for it. I am highly satisfied about it that I am gradually increasing. Thanks to Google also.

Unfortunately, the current update is the first in many months which have to me only bad effects. All my side lost pr :/ I try all the time to increase the quality and quantity of backlinks, so I do not know what's going on? Maybe google tightened the rules for evaluating PR?

Various ways to improve Google ranking of your site through multiple SEO tactics like:-
- "Content" which is most important in improving SERP. It should be unique and fresh.
- "Link building works" like blog commenting, directory listing, guest posting, bookmarking, classifieds.
- "Social Media"- facebook, twitter, google+ -> Posting websites updates, blogs, rss feeds, videos,etc.
- "Updates of website" is also one of the most important factor that assist in keeping your at the top of the lists or improving Serach engine result page (SERP).
you can also hire experts from SEOclerks.

Almost a year ago, I got my PR ranked up from 0 to 2 but I guess that will be the last.
According to John Mueller of Google the update last Dec. 6, 2013 was just an accident.
And up until now they have no plans of updating PR toolbar anymore.

There's no surety for any of the business website design service site to be having a PR of it's desired phrase. Just keep on posting and sharing quality stuff onto blogs, forums, your official blog of affordable website design service site is really important in that perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back