Shared DiamondSRV.org - CPanel, 15GB space, 400GB bandwidth, 1GBPS from $4/month (Netherlan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF ???

my due date is : 17/08/2011

my account is terminated .. today only .. wtf is this.. ?
repair it asap.. .. or refund my whole money

my site's link : buzzscene.be

All sites that did not pay there invoices have been terminated. We did a clean up of the server.

If your invoice was still in date, we will refund you, you need to submit a ticket.

i got a mail from when i entered your site:
Dear buzzy buddy, Thank you for signing up with us. Your new account has been setup and you can now login to our client area using the details below.
Email Address: stealerhunt@gmail.com
Password: ************
To login, visit http://order.diamondsrv.org
Signature goes here...

now i try to login with this mail .. ur whcms says no such account is found ?
what is this buddy.. >.< ?

Hello,

Yes we currently have a 15% one time promotion for that plan. Use code 15DISCOUNT

We offer a 5 Day Money Back Guarantee. We do allow Private Rapidleech, however if your using to much RAM/CPU, we will notify you.
We have a 99% uptime Guarantee. If you do experience any long downtimes, we will compensate our clients. (Normally, Free Month, or Discount).

Regards,
Support.

@freerank - Submit a ticket, this is not a support thread.
@Rapid S - This is not a support thread. I repeat, all clients who have not paid there invoices, have been removed from out service. Submit a ticket.

i cannot reach my website, it tells me my account is supended but i paid my bill until 11/05/2011. Whats up?i have the Paid-confirmed bill in my mails.

Diamond SRV did not payed Reversed Hosting bills so they terminated all accounts. If you don't have back up of your sites you lost everything.

No, he bought it's own servers and stopped to pay Reversed Hosting. He didn't moved customer sites on it's own servers and Reversed Hosting deleted all accounts and files. So, if you don't have a back up, all your work is lost.

I have sent request for a full refund cause it's not yet entire month passed since my order. Snowflake, respond asap. And don't sell me story with ticket sending cause your website does not exist anymore!

[SLIDE]http://www.tinyfotos.com/images/65204939244387025351.png[/SLIDE]

Last edited:
u guys supposed to take backups mistakes happen
servers crash people forget things
i hope u all dont attack diamondsrv and say they are scammers just because of u losing ur db u supposed to backup if u dont care about ur site then tough luck
just saying
snow should sort it out :|

You are right. Everyone must take care of his own sites. But this happens simply cause he did not payed Reversed Hosting with OUR money. So this is not a mistake. If you got our money you must pay the service. Just this and I'm not saying that Snow is scamming us.

We wanted to transfer all our clients to the NL Server, but Reversed did not give us time. They wanted there money now (Which was going to be heaps) or they were deleting.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back