Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
^ valid reason:?: :rofl:
this is the only host they not give any valid reason and ban accounts lol.

this is the only host which sending you mail (warning) before they going to ban you, and if you stop uploading the problematic files they will not ban you for sure.

p.s.
df obviously not for warez uploaders.

Last edited:
^ valid reason:?: :rofl:
this is the only host they not give any valid reason and ban accounts lol.

this is the only host which sending you mail (warning) before they going to ban you, and if you stop uploading the problematic files they will not ban you for sure.

p.s.

warning? you r lucky man

they ban me 2 times and believe me no warnings no valid reasons }:-)

^ yeah i said exactly they ban me 3 times when i reach min payout and not give any one valid reason.
if they knew i uploading warez why they not ban me when i uploading and posting links..:?:

p.s.

warning? you r lucky man

maybe your account was new, my account is 5 years old and i already got 3 warnings.

where can we see the files that got dmca? just received my first warning today and it says on the email that you can see it on your account but i can't find it anywhere

p.s.

warning? you r lucky man

same thing happened to me, without any warnings my account was banned, really annoying!

They live of warez files, but ban members by warez? Or in there has stored many ebooks?? :cough:

I'm still in there but aware that there is any time can be banned .. is life ...

They live of warez files, but ban members by warez? Or in there has stored many ebooks?? :cough:

I'm still in there but aware that there is any time can be banned .. is life ...

kinda stupid but yes. they life from warez and ban user who upload it.

Back