Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
20130526154402.jpg

me too !

if your account has been suspended (6 reported files in 3 years :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:) is the used webmoney purse (WMZ) blackkisted for a new account????

I have got no such notification but it seems they keep cancelling my payout and have been making me wait over 1 month. Now it says "Attention! You cannot order the payment of more than one time in 7 days!"

does anyone know how I can take out the money earned from depositfiles ?
I ask because I have the money earned but depositfiles Working with PayPal, Payza, Webmoney, Moneybookers.
I wonder how I get my earned money ?

Dear User,

We regret to inform you that your DepositFiles user account has been disabled subject to Cl. 8.2 of DepositFiles User Agreement for violation of Subclause 3.1.(i) of the User Agreement i.e. repeating copyright infringement.

}:-)

jeffbbb me too

---------- Post added 14th Jun 2013 at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was 13th Jun 2013 at 10:01 PM ----------

4 account Banned until now
bye bye Depositfiles for ever

Dear User,

We regret to inform you that your DepositFiles user account has been disabled subject to Cl. 8.2 of DepositFiles User Agreement for violation of Subclause 3.1.(i) of the User Agreement i.e. repeating copyright infringement.

}:-)

Very strange! My account is still online.
Probably someone reported all your links and therefore did it happen.

Back