Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
if I request the change of the billing information to webmoney, do I have to cancel my current payout request with Payza or this request will change to Webmoney?

payza payouts are still pending?
I want to request a change to webmoney using a ticket to avoid the 30-days limitation to request payout again but I want to be sure that payza is still unavailable.

I changed my payoff info last night to webmoney. I was able to click payout this morning, so i don't think there is a 30 day wait. At least there wasn't for me.

I don't know if payzaa is still not going through or when it will be able to be payed through them again.

Upload speed slow on me too right at this very moment. I tried to upload a 30MB file which should have taken no more than 5 seconds. Took me 6 seconds on other file hosting, tool 4 minutes for DF upload.

Is it not possible to keep using your u-points to create 2hr accounts. I've already acivated 2, 6 & 24hr keys. I have 2000 points but i'm only getting an option to create a 2 week key. I'd rather just keep making 2hr accounts.

i try to add my Payza

[SLIDE]http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6007/634939410705869140.png[/SLIDE]

but this didnt wok after i press the Button "Send"

is anything wrong with the site?!

yeah "Dear Customer!
Payments to Payza-accounts have delayed due to changing the Terms of cooperation of Payza payment system!
Unfortunately, we don't know how much time it'll take, because it isn't depends on us! But you can change your payoff info to Webmoney Z-purse (USD) and request the payment without waiting a month!
Sorry for any difficulties.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation"

Back