Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
always remember not to ost your links in "code"tag deposit dont count dl from code.your links must be clickable or by posting in code you must create folders and post links to them "not to the file directly!"

My stats are not being updated.I created a new account and its been 4 days and I havent got a single download on my files according to depositfiles but I am quite sure that there have been atleast 10 downloads

Thanks for the reply.

All my download links are clickable they are posted on my website and on forums and I knew that they dont count downloads which were copy pasted but only the ones clicked

Got the mail about payza payments --

"Dear Customer!
Payments to Payza-accounts have delayed due to the large load of Payza servers!
Wait for payment during 3-4 days!
Sorry for any difficulties.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!"

---------------------
Yeah, that's the same response I got from them when I opened a support ticket. Guess what, it's already been more than 4 days. :((

Is it just me or the free keys(which left active to us) are now only possible to activate to your own account and not like in the past also to give away for others????
:cursing:
DF changed from bad into very bad. Good i am out of this since some time

Yeah, that's the same response I got from them when I opened a support ticket. Guess what, it's already been more than 4 days. :((
new mail got from them

"Dear Customer!
Payments to Payza-accounts have delayed due to changing the Terms of cooperation of Payza payment system!
Wait for payment during 7-14 days or you can change your payoff info to Webmoney Z-purse (USD)!
Sorry for any difficulties.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation"

Back