Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
yeah only 2-6 hours but f..., wasnt it UNLIMITED???
something going on @ DF, also there is some kind of new layout
very glad i just did today a switch :pirate:

now i am disappointed too. for a very long time been loyal to DF but doing this kind of changes without even leave a notice...good luck DF but i gonna go

@ATB after this i'm planning of leaving them too, I have more than 15 1month gold key that suddenly expired. yea it's 15 gold keys (1month) including the 2hours-2weeks keys expired without warning! I'm already giving it away to my facebook likers and to my forum moderators but it seems like I just have too many keys so i'm planning of giving it away this xmas! Unfortunately no more gold keys to my facebook fans during the holidays! hehehe :P

I'm planning of switching to uploaded since I already mirrored most of my files there but also thinking about extabit and bitshare. What do you think guys?

Im using Bitshare only as backup host.Uploaded is good but they have a very veird download/earnings system + very rare premium account sales but all in one -good.Extabit-depends on what affiliate do you choose ppd or pps or 50/50 ? Extabit gets many dl but low sales but thats only my experience.

Thanks for your insight hellasoba, i agree that uploaded is sort of experimenting with ppd and pps since they returned the ppd program. I just want something that free users will still enjoy, free users can even use IDM on depositfiles. One thing is for sure, i can definitely bring in some sales... i;ve also been with uploading.com for a month and never had a day without a sale. With what u've said extabit seems like a better option. but hell im always open to suggestions :)

my switch was made also to UL, like you boybastos, as they was already my mirror.
so funny as i am thinking the same way may to add extrabit but i gonna go atm just with one host as i did in the past when i had only DF as exclusive host...its a good moment to check out what i missed in the past.
hard times without good hosts....

Hey guys , i have requested a payout today but i want to cancel order because i want to change my payoff info cuz i want to switsh to Webmoney any suggestions ?

Thanks

No dont worry your not go blocked for canceling a payment but read FAQ:

"You can do it with by means of addressing our support team through "Contacts" area. Please don't forget to include:
  • your login
  • your new payment details
  • approximate date of registration of your account
You cannot receive payouts during a month after your payment info was changed."

Ha okay...
They made some changes in their design and without any notice they fucked up all the gold keys we had...

Great job DF...

what happened to keys? ... and btw whats deposit storage? will overrride depositfiles?

i got a few 100's keys expired...really bad step as it always was UNLIMITED VALID, even some of those i sold already are expired now and i see customers coming and arguing with me :cursing:

depositfiles - easy cloud service...seem to be a bad fashion to go this way as extrabit and other also are on the same way :facepalm:

Last edited:
i got this when i goto remote upload page and press log.

The page isn't redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

cart didgot

try with google chrome , if it work fine so you should have a probleme with your Firefox maybe with cookies also try to delete cookies by using ccleaner and install the latest version of firefox

Back