Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
@seiff11

I heard a rumor that all hosts are closing PPD to new accounts.

I received my first warning from Depositfiles a few weeks ago.

I will make my first cashout in two days if all is well, they have deleted alot of copied files from my account, files that have been on other sites (in other peoples accounts that I copied) that have been around quite a while, so it gets less and less lucrative every day :(

hey all ive noticed a couple of my files can be downloaded by people i thought theyved been removeddue to dmcas but the files are still in my account and i can download them but if i sign in as a free user i cant download it shows a counter at 23s counts down the comes up with the normal file "This file does not exist, the access to the following file is limited or it has been removed due to infringement of copyright" have the files been removed or some how set to premium only plus i havent seen any blocked files in my stats for ages

I request my payment (webmoney)yesterday about 10 a.m. (eastern europe time).But I has no payout.And yeas my account is NOT banned(I'm not worked with dmca files).Of course I'll be waiting next payouts but it's very strangerly for DF.Usually they always paid in the first payout day when you reqest money.

they still banning account or not ?
because I can't find any professional host that accept payza , and depositfiles is the unique one !!

yes ban of course. try to post non-latest releases if possible. they pay fast and always accurate. recommended as long as u avoid all new releases (warez-adult) as a general advice.

yes ban of course. try to post non-latest releases if possible. they pay fast and always accurate. recommended as long as u avoid all new releases (warez-adult) as a general advice.
sorry but this host really shit, I want to upload what I want so If I want last releases I upload last releases, I know that paying in time but the system is a big big crap

Back