Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
Guys,I asked payment 3 days ago and I didn't get my payment,now all I can see is the payout button again telling me to wait 7 days before asking for another payment.
Why I didn't get my payment? and I didn't canceled it.

DF banned me today. Funny thing is files are still live.

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

We regret to inform you that your DepositFiles user account has been disabled subject to Cl. 8.2 of Depositfiles User Agreement for violation of Subclause 3.1.(i) of the User Agreement i.e. repeating copyright infringement.

If you believe the accusation to be false, please contact Depositfiles support team to resolve the issue. However be warned that the alleged copyright owners may be informed of your claims to their alleged rights, which, if untrue or misleading, will lead to legal prosecution from such copyright owners.

Yours sincerely,
DepositFiles team

Thank you for contacting Depositfiles Customer Support!
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us anytime.

Same sh*t! Sucks

they have the most accurate and ontime payment. never ever DF has missed their payout . i have received over 25 payout from time, and every single one right ontime. thats nothing short of impressive . the one month delay after submitting new payout info is for security reason i think !

Dear User,

We regret to inform you that your DepositFiles user account has been disabled subject to Cl. 8.2 of Depositfiles User Agreement for violation of Subclause 3.1.(i) of the User Agreement i.e. repeating copyright infringement.

If you believe the accusation to be false, please contact Depositfiles support team to resolve the issue. However be warned that the alleged copyright owners may be informed of your claims to their alleged rights, which, if untrue or misleading, will lead to legal prosecution from such copyright owners.

Yours sincerely,
Depositfiles Team :(

^Because they wanna make sure you don't upload copyrighted content before giving you any money and if you do, they'll ban you right away or as you request payment.

Back