Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments

did you just start working with them? I don't upload to them but why don't you wait for 24 hours and see if there's any changes in your earning ? maybe they're updating the earnings once a day.

--
anyone got problem downloading from them?
I use DFManager but it keeps saying that my logins are incorrect :facepalm:

If I upload per Remote (http), the files are shown as "Complete" in the Remote Upload Log.
But the uploads do not appear in the file manager (Unsorted).

If I upload per FTP oder Web Upload all is OK!

Do you also have the remote problem?

by browser it's same hing sometines, like... today:facepalm:

Guys,Is anybody can give me a Loyality Program gold key ?
Please,I very need it.
For 3 years working with DF i had a lot of them?but they blocked this account few month ago with all of this keys.

i got banned after so many payments. i changed payout info and after 20 days when i earned 430 dollars. i got banned . They are bullshit. They have worst rule that if you will change payout address then you cant make payout request bcoz they will ban your accounts

Is there any way to get money from them?

^They would have banned your account anyway even if you hadn't changed your payment info and had requested the money 20 days ago, they check the number of DMCA complaints for your files right before sending payouts and will ban your account right away if you have gotten too many. Of course in extreme cases if someone gets too many DMCAs, his account will be banned even before he gets the chance to request a payout.
As for not letting people to request payouts for a month after changing payment info, they do it to prevent hackers from stealing victim's money before he gets a chance to find out his account has been hacked, a whole month is quite long for this, though, 10-15 days is enough but that's their rule.
And no, there is no way to get your money when your account gets banned.

Back