Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
file size for ul.to
jie2.jpg

jie3.jpg

jie1.jpg

jie1-1.jpg

jie1-2.jpg

and Funny pay of Deposit files,

I requested for 29.99 after 6 months hanging my payment .

078614c796.jpg

finally they paid !

(that's my friend paypal (i get my earn of my friend's paypal) and i know its not premium)

667d6127ff.jpg

I worked for each penny of this money and i paid for server and other things. and if my payment was 19.99 , they didnt want to pay it, but i should pay 1.27 for paypal fee !!!

and i asked , my payment was 29.99 , why you paid 24.99 ???

- 1.27 dolar paypal fee .
and
- 5 $?

and their answer :

8994b8f797.jpg

Yes, thats too funny !!! with this crap system i should work for 6 months and pay more than 160 $ to get my 5 $ back !!

im sure for expample one of my files had 100 downloads, but their system count 1 download !!!! ridiculous

i read on this thread, some people get 700 $ from deposit files!! really ? so they have all of the internet on their account and downloaded 1000 download per sec !!

anyway, thanks for their pay ! at the least , paid !

but working for them ?
upload speed in zoom = 100kb/ per sec

upload in FTP = 1 MB/per sec and with many delay to uploaded list.

Last edited:
um... well if it took you 6 month to gather 29$ then you should start promoting your files better or something else to increase your earning ! 29$ is too little for six months my friend ! people usually easily make 5-6$/day and more pro ones get up to 20$/day ! goood promotion is the key !

Your right , i havent enough time to work on my files, i uploaded on just 1 forum , but that wasnt bad on fileserver and filesonic,

But about six months , actually , six months ago , i didnt upload to deposit files and my earn blocked by them, because i deleted my files of this account!! after 6 month i worked for them and in 1 month i earned 1 $ !!
you know , i agree with you , but its hard when upload speed is very slow.

people usually easily make 5-6$/day and more pro ones get up to 20$/day ! goood promotion is the key !
People easily made 5-6$/day when the warez was tolerated...
Now you can make money with money. If you have big website with 10000+ unique visitors you can promote for free. Otherwise you even have to pay for promote...

Back