Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
I don't know if they pay, but if they do - they pay with really low rates :S
I am testing them, and so far this is the result:
3 files, 143 downloads(various countries), 0.2$ :facepalm:

Post small threads on forums not megathreads then you will get more unique downloads

And yes they pay

Last edited:
Files Uploaded via RU don't appear. some are available after like 6 hours ! and 80 % of downloads are not counted !!!
Maybe Uploaded minimized earnings but they don't f... our hard work.

I agree with ya mate they r clearly scamming though people dont have any choice either to use these left over shit hosts like this or to use some other lucrative which wont even pay u .

Even i test uploaded a file and post it over 2 places and not coded it also . the file was though deleted on same day . And when i see how many times it got unique download it says 1 times . but when i see that file statfor yesterday the file was finished 2 times and even the referer was yes so . it make no sense tat 1 person will download same file completely 2 times does it make sense ?? No . So they are scamming people . But when u see the hosts left u dont have any choice .

yesterday gotta 300dl and 0 counted, i don't think that only 2 people have downloaded 500 time my 8 files :|
500 dl 2 counted
scam at all

Guys check what PPD plan you are on cause they have some that only count US/some only count Russian(and old soviet block) - Make sure you are on the world plan if you are getting traffic from everywhere.

That might be why you are getting 300dl and like 2 count

Their servers are not terrible, it's just that few hundreds of thousands of uploaders all around the world, who end up without MU, FSC, FS, and 10 other filehosts, started using DF..., they would need 50 servers a day to respond properly.

They didn't care about copyright last 1 year. :'(

but now a days i don't know..:facepalm:
Didn't I say that few page earlier!!?? They didn't ban mukki guys, probably because of plenty more traffic. They are banning people mostly when you claim payments. Don't waste your time if you are wishing to gain something.

Back