Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
Does depositfiles limit the download traffic per day?
If I download the data more than 1T data form the premium account per day, could depositfiles ban the premium account?

Does depositfiles limit the download traffic per day?
If I download the data more than 1T data form the premium account per day, could depositfiles ban the premium account?

OMG in which cave are you living? It was stated several times in this thread (and as well in their FAQ) that the limit for premium downloads is 20 GB per day.

but the good news are: NO - THEY WILL NOT BAN YOU if you reach the 20 GB limit :)) you are just falling back on free user limits (slow and 1 file per hour). But you might use your Gold keys to activate additional premium accounts if you need them that necessarily. 8-)

They count only unique downloads

Well, these are all different files, so they must be all unique. It's almost unthinkable that a downloader loads more than 1 file.

I think it's more related to the fact that a lot of downloaders come from US (50%+) and those downloads are not counted.

More sites need to ban this file host the starting stopping every 5 sec is really annoying it takes 10x to 30x times longer than it should to download files. Another file host that needs to be banned to is ul.to

they are very slow ( 200-300-1000 kb/Sec at max for premium members ), downloading is very difficult. Who wish to wait for hours for few movies ?

Back