Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
5dd015524442093.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

first increased their payout
then they decided to make it 20$
and now this answer
they are playing with us

:cursing:
[h=3]New life of World tariff![/h]
Dear Customers! Our World tariff changes the rule. Every country deserves to be on top and changes for the better, so they will vary in groups every month.
Stay tuned and follow your World tariff conditions from time to time!

Thank you very much for your trust!

Tariff World

be careful with this guys
they have more tricky system from now on
if they get more downloads from some countries ,they decrease their rates
i am shocked with new tiers and countries
this company does anything not to pay you money
the trickiest ever

ps;some company people
will come here
and they will say ( no way) or (very trustful)
believe me they are the trickiest ever
my money stucked there
to be honest (stay away from this host) is best

Saudi Arabia is on tier 1
:))

Last edited:
you are right, don't mind what other people say, just keep uploading and posting to the sites that have high-traffic!Since there isn't better host than df around this is the only thing you can do...

Last edited:
slow upload(slowest ever )
changing rates and countrie groups anytime
late payments
sometimes pays half of your payment
shaves
slow download speed

YES MAN YOU ARE RIGHT
DEPOSITFILES IS THE BEST EVER-FOREVER

slow upload(slowest ever )
changing rates and countrie groups anytime
late payments
sometimes pays half of your payment
shaves
slow download speed

YES MAN YOU ARE RIGHT
DEPOSITFILES IS THE BEST EVER-FOREVER

Excellent , U R right & truthful

you are right, don't mind what other people say, just keep uploading and posting to the sites that have high-traffic!Since there isn't better host than df around this is the only thing you can do...

in this moment depo is steel the best file host with PPD
if someone know better host plz write

When U talk , talk in Reality & in Truth ! be honest !!!!!

Last edited:
Excellent , U R right & truthful

in this moment depo is steel the best file host with PPD
if someone know better host plz write

When U talk , talk in Reality & in Truth ! be honest !!!!!

thanks buddy
thanks for being honest

so, let's move to another host, name one host which is better than df or stop whining, I have written many times but I am writing again, I have been paid all the money I have requested so far!SOONER OR LATER YOU WILL GET ALL YOUR PAYMENTS, THEY DON'T NEED YOUR MONEY!

so, let's move to another host, name one host which is better than df or stop whining, I have written many times but I am writing again, I have been paid all the money I have requested so far!SOONER OR LATER YOU WILL GET ALL YOUR PAYMENTS, THEY DON'T NEED YOUR MONEY!

open your eyes bro
be obective
dont talk always positive things
and ps; how selfish you are
60% of people here cant get their whole money and you say (i always get my money)
people here are not against to you
we are all family

by the way, how can I be a selfish.Everytime I got paid, I come here to inform people that they are trustful encouring them to be patient since there is no reliable host around.Just like them there were times I had waited for 35-40 days to get paid!

I have just noticed your signature, It suggests everything :).You are trying to get affiliates by throwing mud at them, we have seen that sort of scenarios many times before!

I have just received my payment as always.Request Date : 06.01.2017

Last edited:
by the way, how can I be a selfish.Everytime I got paid, I come here to inform people that they are trustful encouring them to be patient since there is no reliable host around.Just like them there were times I had waited for 35-40 days to get paid!

I have just noticed your signature, It suggests everything :).You are trying to get affiliates by throwing mud at them, we have seen that sort of scenarios many times before!

I have just received my payment as always.Request Date : 06.01.2017

youarenotevencloseclevertotalktomeback

i say bad if they are bad
i say good if they are good
dont worry many people know how bad service and how tricky depostifiles is
they dont need my response

ps;what is bad to teach people a good ppd
i dont need referral, i need good ppd and also many people do
so i help them
i never support narrowbrain people like you(i dont force anybody,i dont trick anybody)
i think my response attracted you a lot so you wrote back many times
dont worry ,you will not get more response or answer from me
its very easy to understand what kind of person you are :)
continue supporting them
continue what you are
i dont care you from now on
you are nothing

Last edited:
you are a tricker just like your nickname and signature says!You are just an angel aren't you?You only want to help other people saying if you are not get paid I will pay, don't you?What a bullshit.I just wanted to warn other people against cheaters just like you.I have lots of bad experiences with hostings which were cheater.There used to be a hosting called xerver, they stole my 200 euros and disappeared, maybe you are one of them!

Last edited:
you are a tricker just like your nickname and signature says!you are just an angel aren't you?you only want to help other people saying if you are not get paid i will pay, don't you?what a bullshit.i just wanted to warn other people against cheaters just like you.i have lots of bad experiences with hostings which were cheater.there used to be a hosting called xerver, they stole my 200 euros and disappeared, maybe you are one of them!

you are funny man
you need professional help
i am not owner of any host
what the hell u talk about?

IF YOU DONT GET PAID -I WILL PAY YOU %100
you are an angel then, otherwise how come you can enter into such an obligation :)

if you are really innocent or not a man of depostifiles
send me pm
i dont need your referral earnings,i will help you
why i risk my image here?
think big please
of course i say (if you dont get paid i will pay)
because i trust my company(they always pay)
i am serious if you really need good ppd ,pm me
i will send you site and proofs ,no referral link
if you knew me ,you werent talk like this ;)

I am really looking forward to know this site so I am sending a pm right now!I am not a lawyer of df, I just think they are more reliable comparing to other ones since I have not encountered any serious problem working with them

Last edited:
Back