Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
you can withdraw webmoney WMZ or WME directly to a Visa, MasterCard, Maestro card but will be some fee

Can you help me? How withdraw to Visa? Thanks

withdraw.jpg

they banned my account because i hadnt time to withdraw money because they changing payment methods so my question is can i retrieve my money from blocked account?

is both bitcoin and wmz need to use exchanger inorder to withdraw fund to local bank account , am i right

you can withdraw webmoney WMZ or WME directly to a Visa, MasterCard, Maestro card but will be some fee

I don't have Visa or Mastercard , so if i have to use wmz , most likely i will look for exchanger from wmz to pp , any trusted exchanger recommend here , not sure how bitcoin work too , never use it b4 , but i know bitcoin need to sell it off in order to get real money

Last edited:
The question today on the halileo news page:

Are 45 days storing of your files without any downloads will be enough for you?
Yes
No
Need even less

45 is 'enough' but I like 90 better. :D

Why is my FPT uploading speed so slow???

Why is my uploading speed sooo slow???

Never break 100kb/s!

and it reconnect a few times, I had to upload file all over again.

I use Filezilla.

anyone know the reason?

Why is my uploading speed sooo slow???

Never break 100kb/s!

and it reconnect a few times, I had to upload file all over again.

yes same too . ftp never break 100kb/s , that why file keep 90 days or longer better

I use Filezilla.

anyone know the reason?

yes same too . ftp never break 100kb/s , that why file keep 90 days or longer better

I don't have Visa or Mastercard , so if i have to use wmz , most likely i will look for exchanger from wmz to pp , any trusted exchanger recommend here , not sure how bitcoin work too , never use it b4 , but i know bitcoin need to sell it off in order to get real money

I've heard people have used Netella to get cash from webmoney, I don't know if its true. Netella is a pre-paid credit card site. I have a Netter account myself and its a pretty good setup. Very secure which I find a bit tedious to use at times, but its better to be safe than sorry. You also can withdraw money to a bank account at a small fee.

Has anyone had any success transferring funds from webmoney to a Netella prepaid credit card before?

Last edited:
I have a problem!

seems like I can't upload .ZIP files.

I have tried 6 times to upload a .zip file by using Filezilla, all succeed, but when I back to the deposit filesmanager page,NOTHING there!:wacko:

anyone has the same problem?

I have a problem!

I have tried 6 times to upload a .zip file by using Filezilla, all succeed, but when I back to the deposit filesmanager page,NOTHING there!:wacko:

Probably your file is already blacklisted. You can try to change MD5 or add password.

So, will they announce on the news page that payouts are resuming?
Or we should just assume that a month has past and request payout?
I recall that their notice said 'approximately' 1 month.

I have a problem!

Probably your file is already blacklisted. You can try to change MD5 or add password.

Thank you for your reply.

But why? other files are OK, and that .zip file is also nothing gross. I'm confused.:wacko:

Halileo news page today:

[h=3]Payments resumption![/h] Good news! We are very appreciate your activeness during the last month, it was very important to us, so we can start paying to you, but the first in line will be the most active customers, that haven't left their work and believes in our future.
Thank you! You are the best!

So how do I know if I'm in the most active? I've been doing about the same as before, but never know how I do vs others. They don't post rankings.

But why? other files are OK, and that .zip file is also nothing gross. I'm confused.:wacko:

Doesn't have to be gross. Could be someone made a DMCA complaint in the past. Or some other complaint?
Just put it in a passworded rar with a different name. :D

Last edited:
Halileo news page today:

Payments resumption!

Good news! We are very appreciate your activeness during the last month, it was very important to us, so we can start paying to you, but the first in line will be the most active customers, that haven't left their work and believes in our future.
Thank you! You are the best!

So how do I know if I'm in the most active? I've been doing about the same as before, but never know how I do vs others. They don't post rankings.

Doesn't have to be gross. Could be someone made a DMCA complaint in the past. Or some other complaint?
Just put it in a passworded rar with a different name. :D

if you are so active as you said then you will receive your payment, I only for 8-9 days uploaded files during this delay period but I received my payment so you are going to get it too!

Last edited:
Back