DepFile - affiliate program PPS Earn up to 40%! daily Payouts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
30% Fee for merchant - You mean the reseller ?
What do You exactly mean by merchant ?
Does this affect all sales (visa etc) ?

~6$ isn't so bad, but more info would be very useful.

Last edited:
35% merchant fee
17613112d24ec536ebb6e34d6357561c2b18229b.gif
17613111b9ebdaf170d50b5c2a0e0da098392ce1.gif

30% Fee for merchant - You mean the reseller ?
What do You exactly mean by merchant ?
Does this affect all sales (visa etc) ?

~6$ isn't so bad, but more info would be very useful.

hello Ethi . merchant (our payment processor with processing all transaction ) . you get 65% from each sale thank you.

Host-shield , i personally like your site . But please make clear about this issue :)

If i get a sale a month sale from a forum (that is not mine) , i mean no referral 5% and no webmaster 5% , then how much ill get ?

Also what do you mean by merchant ?

Thanks

in his rules :
PPS - For sale and recurring payments - 65% , You can earn from each sales of premium accesses. We pay 65% of sales and recurring payments

So we get 65% from every sale
If hi wanna pay 35% to i dont now who , that his prob
In rules we get 65% from sales .. HIS rules

So if hi pay less , that cheating us and give false info at rules

Last edited:
hello Ethi . merchant (our payment processor with processing all transaction ) . you get 65% from each sale thank you.

Didn't knew that payment processors take such big fee (maybe you could try to negotiate a better rate).
It's 65% of money You get, I'm fine with that, we're just used to % of the price of premium on site.
We get ~40% of initial premium account price, so that would be the value that should be on banners to avoid a spam of questions.
I'm fine with 40%, just give us option to set filesize that free users can download - 2gb filesize + high download speed for free users will just make them download without buying premium.
Not all stuff can be packed above 2gb packeges.

Last edited:
why not mourat ? if you can generate good sales we are can made for you custom rates % . For all uploaders . Big adult forum owners email to us if you have good sales we are made for you custom rates . thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back